Heffalump to Slinky: Journey to Less of Me

It's still very ucky today, but it is at least not blowing a gale too (I nearly got lifted off my feet when I was walking up the hill home last night, several times, which was a touch scary).

Ah well, I'm still fully expecting my wheelie bin to have been trundled across the road by the time I get home, but it needed picked up so there wasn't much choice but to leave it.

WI tonight, and I'm nervous as per. ANY loss at all will get me under 14st so I'm aiming at that and anything on top of that's a bonus (I've 3 to get to my next shiney and that seems unlikely). I'm hoping I'm properly back on track - last week was good, but the 6 weeks before that were rotten - if anyone's got any spare fingers I'd appreciate them crossed for me!

Anyway EE again today:

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs with roast tomatoes Free (inc 1/3 SFree)

Snack
Banana &Apples SFree

Lunch
Chicken
Free
Salad SFree

Dinner
Baked Potato Free
Beans Free

Baby corn SFree

Supper
HiFi Bar HExB
Tea remaining HExA (rest used through the day for tea and coffee)

And something nice with my synnage post WI. :D

wagas is SO GOOD (and Edinburgh's apparently getting one before Christmas, too ;)) yum. They've got a new Ginger Beef salad (that I have without dressing or sesame seeds) that is AMAZING. I highly reccomend it!

I picked up a whole load more of the chickeny things at Asda yesterday (because they're freezable - most of them - and were vastly reduced) and I worked out all the syns so I'll whack up a list for quick reference later on. They're so easy and SO tasty and they nuke like a dream to reheat n'all.

I've swapped out one of my rings again (they've been moving from finger to finger for some time as my fingers get smaller) and this one hasn't fitted on my hands for 13 years... it's tightish but not TOO tight and the one it's replacing was falling off :D. It also works better with the ring it's next to than the previous one did (I'm all a bit more-is-more with rings, I blame Adam Lambert.)...It's so STRANGE the things that are different.

I'm in my short-skirt long-boots combination again - I think this will become a thing for me, because I really like my legs right now and they're definitely the current best feature of my figure...It's strange for me, given I've mostly always previously focussed on my cleavage because that's the one bit that doesn't matter if it's fat...

:8855:Oh, I know too well what you mean. That's me - booby McChest!

Anyway EE again today:

Breakfast

Snack
Banana SFree

Lunch
Asda Eat Fresh Meditarranean style Chicken 1.5syns

New Potatos Free
Cabbage and Brocolli SFree

Snack
Apples SFree

Dinner
Baked Potato Free
Beans Free

Baby corn SFree

Supper
HiFi Bar HExB
Tea remaining HExA

Today's HExA has mostly been in coffee (it's REVOLTING here today, so I dug out my travel mug for coffee on the train) and I might spend some more syns on another coffee or crisps or options or some kind of combination of the above.
[/QUOTE]

baby corns and beans in a jacket? LOL love your foods!!

It's still very ucky today, but it is at least not blowing a gale too (I nearly got lifted off my feet when I was walking up the hill home last night, several times, which was a touch scary).

Ah well, I'm still fully expecting my wheelie bin to have been trundled across the road by the time I get home, but it needed picked up so there wasn't much choice but to leave it.

WI tonight, and I'm nervous as per. ANY loss at all will get me under 14st so I'm aiming at that and anything on top of that's a bonus (I've 3 to get to my next shiney and that seems unlikely). I'm hoping I'm properly back on track - last week was good, but the 6 weeks before that were rotten - if anyone's got any spare fingers I'd appreciate them crossed for me!

*crosses all fingers and toes!!!* You don't need luck skinny, you've stuck to the plan you will have a loss :):) xx

Anyway EE again today:

Breakfast

Snack
Banana &Apples SFree

Lunch
Chicken
Free
Salad SFree

Dinner
Baked Potato Free
Beans Free

Baby corn SFree

Supper
HiFi Bar HExB
Tea remaining HExA (rest used through the day for tea and coffee)

And something nice with my synnage post WI. :D

chicken salad club, chicken salad club :bunnydance:

*snorts* well, I kind of had the baby corn as a starter, but I needed to get the SFree in there somewhere...:D

We have the best club, frankly. I think we should get hats :D

Anyway, last night's WI was a success at: 2 pounds off woo hoo! I'm by far the current biggest loser in the class (there are a couple of target members who've lost a wee bit more, but they only come once every so often) and we had a bunch of newbies last night (I suppose people are starting to think about Christmas) so I got a wee "oooh" when my total loss was read out which is always quite gratifying. I've to bring in pictures next week so people can see the difference, so that'll be entertaining :rolleyes:

Today I am wearing a demin pinafore (quite like one gap had in the summer) that I've not fitted into since I was 22 and a ring on my ring finger that I've not worn in about the same amount of time and that I couldn't even get on my pinky in January :D. I feel awesome and utterly motivated right now. AND, for the first time in our 15 year friendship, I'm actually lighter than my best friend (who's a 6'2" bloke, I should be lighter than he is, but at the start of our friendship, when I wasn't a total fatty, he was a skinny boy and then I got very fat indeed. he's still slim, he's just not concave any more and he is super supportive of me) *dances around the room*

Wheee, I'm in the 13s!

Okay, today is a lovely EE day and I've had my HExs already, so we'll see how that goes..... *bites nails* (no syns in those, right?)

Breakfast
LOVELY FRENCH Jam 1 Syn
Scan Bran Part HexB
Porridge Part HexB made up with
350ml Skim Milk HExA (balance for coffee)
Cherries SFree (sourer than a sour thing, but nearly done. Hurrah)

Snack
Apple if I want it SFree

Lunch
new potatoes Free

chicken Free
Mange tout SFree

Snack
Banana & apple SFree

Dinner
Asda Eat Fresh Chicken Tikka Masala 1.5syns

Baked Potato Free
Cabbage and Brocolli SFree

And then my supper will be synned (options, nairn oatbites and a pear, possibly, which is a bit of Sfree and 7syns) - I'll see how hungry or not I am.

You know, it's a gorgeous day today - bright and dry and all the wild weather's blown everything fresh - and I mostly feel utterly amazing today, I wish I could bottle it. I'm not defined by my fat anymore, I'm not automatically the fattest person in the room and I don't need to think "what will fit over my fat" when I'm trying to work out an outfit, it's just... I'm defined by who I am again, not what I am and I really, really like it.

hey, was just having a wee read through your diary and just wanted to say well done! thats an amazing weight loss! i was approaching your last entry and i was actually feeling nervous coz i so wanted you to lose that wee bit to get you into the 13's :-D very motivating read :) i'm only in my first week (second time trying) so not sure how im doing yet or whether i believe in the diet (previously lost 5st with ww but find it too restrictive to go back to) but seeing how well you've done and reading about you being able to wear smaller clothes etc really makes me want to make sure i stick to it properly :)

thanks for the inspiration xx

Awh, thank you :D

I've done WW in the past (I got to nearly 50lbs lost before the counting everything all the time entirely did my head in) and I find SW SO much easier - and much more encouraging of decent eating habits, too. The way I'm eating now feels both normal and natural (and vast quantities of the people in my real life don't know I'm on a diet at all, and haven't noticed a spectacular change in my eating habits. Admittedly I can't quite get my head around the fact they've not noticed I'm a lot smaller than I used to be, either, but possibly they've other reasons for not saying anything :D). The plan definitely works, once you've got your head totally around it, and I found it gave me the space to work out some of my food issues, too. GOOD LUCK!

Another two off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE YOU!!!!! :bunnydance: xx

*twirls* Thank you :D

And just for m'quick reference:

[FONT=&quot]Asda Fresh Tastes Chicken [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](per portion – ½ pack)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] EE G O[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Piri Piri 0.5 8.5 0.5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sweet Chilli 4 12 4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lime and Coriander 6 14.5 6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tomato and Chilli 3.5 12.5 3.5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tomato and Basil Free 7.5 Free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Smoky BBQ 4 13 4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tikka Masala 1.5 9 1.5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mediterranean Style 1.5 9 1.5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thai Green Chilli 2 ?? 2 [/FONT]

Whee, it is a GORGEOUS day today, bright and fresh (and frosty, wooly tights are splendid) and I'm wearing size 16 head to toe :D happeeeeeeeee.

Anyway EE again today:

Breakfast

HExA milk for coffee

Snack
Apple SFree

Lunch
Asda Eat Fresh Chicken tikka masala 1.5syns

Baked Potato Free
Baby Corn SFree

Snack
Apple& banana SFree

Dinner
Asda Eat Fresh BBQ Chicken 4syns
NewPotatoes Free
Cabbage&Brocolli SFree

Supper
HiFi Bar HExB
Tea remaining HExA

that only covers 5.5 syns, and I've been trying to hit a bit more than that, but I've also got a friend coming over on saturday for wine and nibbles (and curry, because I panicked a wee bit at the thought of all those syns, said I was making curry and would she like some. So I'm making curry that will be free and PACKED with SFree and then should be too full from proper dinner for nibbly bits. Two small glasses of wine are enough to get me flying) so I'm going to go back to having lower unless I really need them for the rest of this week. I do like to have a plan and I don't like to waste syns on pointless junk that generally makes me feel yucky later, anyway. That 4.5 will be MINE on tuesday so I'm not going to bugger it up for some crisps.

I had a fun lunchtime today, I work in a secure building and we've these tubes you go through to get in (so no one can tailgate you) and for reasons I've never really worked out all but two of them have a weight limit - I've never known what it is, just that I was too heavy for it and any time I tried to use a "normal" tube the alarm went off and I was mortified (it goes off to let security know there's an issue, but seriously, very embarrassing).

Today there was a queue at the unrestricted tubes and because I was just nipping out I had no heavy bags, so I decided to be brave and risk it and WHEEEE I got through . I'll still be queuing when I'm bringing in my lunch, fruit and water in the am but other than that? No more waiting for me!

Wenchieeeeeeeeeee... everything about ya so sexxxeeeeeee

hurry up with the pic! I'm dying to see! x

I need to get a pic taken over the weekend for my class (my consultant wants pictures of her biggest loser for her inspiration board :D) so I might get some whapped up here (they'll definitely go up on FB, if only to counter the ones of me looking like a drunken maniac...).

Anyway, I was waiting for the train doors to unlock this morning (they're manual because our train is a billionty year old intercity 125 and the conductor can be a bit sloooooow) and I caught my reflection in the window. I HAVE CHEEKBONES (and only one extra chin). Given I have a terribly round face that's kind of amazing (my collarbones also feel like they're about to make a proper appearence fairly soon). Hurrah. I feel pretty :D:D

Tommorrow I'm intending to have a day of cooking followed by a girlie curry evening with wine and Dr. Who :D (I shall be cooking the curry and also cottage pie and soup).

EE again today, and a very highly caffienated EE day at that. Oops?

Breakfast
HExA milk for coffee

Snack
Pear & Banana SFree

Lunch
Asda Eat Fresh BBQ Chicken 4syns
NewPotatoes Free
Cabbage&Brocolli SFree

Snack
Apples SFree

Dinner
Pasta in sauce 1/2 Syn

Brocolli SFree

Supper
HiFi Bar HExB
Tea remaining HExA

I have to have a picture taken for my new badge at work today, so charmingly my hair looks like a demented pineapple and I've a great big spot on my chin. *focusses on cheekbones*

Girlie night on saturday went very well - I got really quite puggled b/c my tolerance to alcohol has gone through the floor but I was within syns (just, but came out at 15 for the day when I checked and recalculated yesterday :D) and no hangover despite it being red wine I was drinking :D. It was lovely to have a catch up and we planned various things for upcoming weddings and birthdays (and ate syn-free curry and veggies with quark dip without me having to explain they were healthier options).

May I recommend Quorn Tastier Red Leicester & Onion Sausages, 5 pack, chilled, 50g each (1syn each, all plans)? They are GORGE compared with the regular quorn sausages and nice compared with the morrisons 1syns ones, too. Absolutely worth the synnage.

They are, in fact, so gorge that I'm having a green day today so I could have them for breakfast (I don't like mushrooms which makes the breakfast 1/3 difficult).

breakfast
beans Free
Quorn Leicester & Onion Sausage 1 syn
Milk for coffee HExA

snack
pear sfree
apple sfree

lunch
Quorn Cottage Pie Free (also yummy, I shoved my own bodyweight of carrots and celery in it)
Cabbage SFree

Snack
Apple Sfree
Plums SFree

Dinner
Veggie Stirfried rice Free with wodges of SFree

Supper
Ryvita HexB *2
LCL HexA
Mikado 1syn
Options 2Syns

And then lots of jumping around tonight so that I definitely get that pound off tommorrow. I NEED MY 4.5STONE SHINEY :D

It's a lovely day here today - it POURED over night but it's sunny right now so the world looks washed clean (smells it, too). LOVE IT.

Anyway, WI tonight (does anyone else get obessed about how many times they go to the loo on WI day or am I a total freak?) and I'd LOVE to get 1lb off and get my 4.5shiney, LOVE LOVE LOVE. I've been totally on plan, but there was that wine on saturday and a couple of green days so I have my usual angst about it (I think long term big goals are better for me than wee ones, because actually the wee ones make me specifically anxious in a way the big ones don't - I know I'll get there eventually, but I'm never sure I'll get there tonight. I do like the regularish wee rewards of shineys though, so. Ho hum, I'm peculiar).

Breakfast
HExA milk for coffee

Snack
apples&plums SFree

Lunch
Chicken Curry Free inc wodges of SFree

Dinner
Something lush that looks nice when I go shopping for appropriate synnage

Supper
HiFi Bar HExB
Tea remaining HExA

I woke up all bunged up this morning, I hope it doesn't turn into anything or I shall be grumpy.

1. Did I read right? cheese and onion sausages? Oh my! Definitely need to give those a go
2. You might aswell put the sticker in your sig now :bunnydance: :bunnydance: 4.5 off!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
3. I obsess. My weigh in is tonight and I feel bad about polishing off the ammount of :bunydance: CHICKEN SALAD :bunnydance: I've just eaten! 2 more cups of tea then nothing until tonight!

Good luck for weigh inxxx

p.s. pic? where? x

1. Yep, cheese and onion. SO GOOD - they have a wee bit of that quorn texture still, but the taste more than makes up for it! :D:D:D. Dead nice chopped into beans as well, proper comfort food.

2. *mwah* I am remarkably nervous about it - silly seeing as I'll get it eventually no matter what, but hey ho.

3. *hee* I usually do chicken salad today n'all, but the curry needed eaten... it's just like hot salad, right?

GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO.

hrm. urm. Not organised? Will get organised :D

Well?
How did you do? How did you do, How did you dooo? xx

Half a pound ON. I am (a)gutted and (b)really p'd off because I stuck totally to plan last week (and I'm pretty sure my class don't believe that I didn't cheat. That I basically never cheat.

Except last night when I went home via the chip shop and had chips and cheese. What I tasted of them was good, but I was mostly just stuffing them down my throat. That was SUPER bright, huh?

Right, anyway, I'm taking a week off from here - it's not good for my head to be so focussed ALL THE TIME and not get results and then go to class and have that happen. I'm still food logging (because my consultant DOES believe me and wants to see if there's anything she can see) but I'm not going to focus on planning so much and I'm not going to read anything about it except to check syns. And I do still need to go and everything cos now I'm on the social team at class.

I'll be back in a week (Elaine, I'm still on FB sweets ;))

Back