Heffalump to Slinky: Journey to Less of Me

I more kind of completely dismember them, get covered in juice up to my elbows (much like I do with mangoes, to be honest) and then end up with a bowl of seeds that I'm scattering in smaller quantities, but basically yes :D

WI this evening, and going with the unpleasant crampiness I've got going on it's also going to be * week. Uck. I'm nervous enough about what the scales will say after last week as it is...

Anyway. I'm eating the right things in the right amounts and I FEEL thinner so. Focussing on that. I have my house back to myself tonight, but I've got MORE visitors arriving on Friday so I need to do an inordinate quantity of housework around my WI tonight. One day I'll get to collapse in a heap again.... (this weekend's visitors didn't go to bed until after one last night - I left them to it but they weren't silent when they were getting washed up. SO TIRED. Love them, but I'm glad to get some peace :D).

Cheapy Green day again.

Breakfast
LOVELY FRENCH Jam 1 Syn :D:D:D

Scan Bran Part HexB
Porridge Part HexB made up with
350ml Skim Milk HExA (drank balance)
Frozen Fruit SFree

Snack
Costa latte 6syns
grapes & strawbs SFree

Lunch
Beany chilli Free
grapes & strawbs SFree

No pm snack and I think dinner will be noodles (because they're quick, free and I have some in and frankly class goes so late that I'd quite happily eat my own arm).

So, brand spanking new scales in class and the verdict was.... stayed the same (for just about everyone). Which.... I know that I'm doing things right and it's just the number that's a bit rubbish, but I've been playing around in the same few numbers for ages and having the same results as if I'd been cheating and it's more than a bit disheartening (kind of like what's the point of being 100% all the time if it's not going to make any difference). Now, I know that's stupid and it's also not actually the case that I've been piddling at the same weight all that time, it's the scales, but my head's in a very funny place right now (not helped by the onset of * week. Being rational is hard right now and I really want chips or chinese or just... Not going to do it though, really not. Really want that 4stone shiney within the next two weeks so I can have done 4 stone in 8 months).

Bah.

Right. Green day today.

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Frozen Fruit SFree

Snack
Costa latte 6syns
grapes & strawbs SFree

Lunch
Beany chilli Free
grapes & strawbs SFree

Snack

Banana SFree

Dinner
Veggie Fried Rice Free(w/SFree)

Supper
Cherries SFree
Dipped in total options 2syns
Milk HExA
Fibre Plus HExB

Have a lovely day

Ah, that'll be summer over then... anyone know where there's an ark?

I'm feeling a bit brighter today about things (strange how just getting on with it makes just getting on with it easier) mostly because half my wardrobe is falling off me (the next time I get a weekend to myself I'll need to go through and try everything on again).

Green day again today

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB

Frozen Fruit SFree

Snack
Costa latte 6syns
Plums SFree

Lunch
savoury Rice salad Free
plums SFree

Snack
Banana SFree

Dinner
Quorn bolognese Free(w/SFree)

Supper
Milk HExA
Fibre Plus HExB

Right, that's it, always supposing I don't get washed away.

Uhrg. Early start today, Zzzzzz. I need to get better about going to bed at a decent time again.

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB

Frozen Fruit SFree

Snack
Costa latte 6syns
grapes & strawbs SFree

Lunch
Mexican Rice Free
grapes & strawbs SFree

Snack
Banana SFree

Dinner
Feta Frittata HExA

Supper
Cherries SFree
Dipped in total options 2syns
Fibre Plus HExB

Afternoon Lovely lady :wavey:

I think we have stolen the SUN ..tis rudy glorious here ;)
Glad you are feeling brighter again :D ..
It is annoying not to mention frustrating when you know you are doing everything right and sometimes our bodies just don't seem to notice straight away :sigh: ... but trust in the fact that they WILL eventually catch up with all the hard work :vibes:

I feeling ridiculously :bliss: again today..I really don't know what it is "perhaps hubby is putting something in my tea :giggle:" -but I hope it lasts :cross:

great news on the need for new clothes -even if its not great news for the purse strings :p - keep having a look on the matalan sales -you can get some stonking bargains *don't ask how I know :whistle:* .....If you PM me the sizes you are wanting -I will have a look and see if I have anything that might tide you over -I have got rid of a lot of stuff -but I have a few things left I think -including bras either hardly worn or Never worn as I lost weight to quickly...
Right - enough waffle for now I had better get off and do my diary... Have a lovely day Mrs and keep up the great work!!!

ooh, cheers Capricorn - I'll put a reminder on my phone to PM you once I'm home (I can't do it from my work PC for some reason :confused:). We appear to have borrowed the sun back this morning, but did spend all weekend walking about in the pouring rain, it was quite nice to come home and stick the oven on to make a fritatta last night - all cosy :D

Yep, I've been a bit frustrated at class, but I'm okay with things outwith just the weighing in really - I like what I'm eating and I feel better for it, so I'm sticking to it (and the friend who was visiting me this weekend is just under 8st - she's a wee doll person - so I've officially lost half of her! That's kind of... It rather blew my mind to be perfectly honest). I'm anxious about tommorrow, but not like super so.

Green day again today (yep, budgetary things and also a desire to use up some of the things in my cupboards!)

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB

Banana SFree

Snack
Costa latte 6syns
cherries & strawbs SFree

Lunch
Mexican Rice Free
strawbs SFree

Snack
???? I've only got a mugshot in my desk, so it might be that or I might pick up some more fruit at lunch time depending on what looks good at the shops (sometimes nothing looks good...)

Dinner
Steamed pointy cabbage Sfree
Quorn Bolognese & cheese HExA

Supper
grapes SFree
Almonds HExB

Whoops, I've been busy like a bee and I managed to miss checking in at all yesterday. Ah well.

2lbs off this week and I am delighted - I know I've still been losing (my inches have been coming down) whilst all this nonsense with the class scale being uncalibrated has been going on but it's been frustrating having the numbers not moving, so it's lovely to have things going back to normal now that we're on new scales (as of last week). It's also nice to have proper confirmation that I CAN make green weeks work for me (as long as I'm a bit careful with the empty carbs). It's very useful because it is SO much cheaper to run green days than red so I'm going to go with green for the majority of the time for now (I like pulses and things anyway. I must look up some good things to do with green lentils, too, as I appear to have a billion of them in the cupboard... :confused:).

I've only got half a pound to go to my next shiney. IT WILL BE MINE NEXT WEEK. Oh yes!

green day:

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB

Frozen BerriesSFree

Snack
cherries & grapes SFree

Lunch
Beany Chilli & Rice Free
grapes SFree

Snack
Banana SFree

Mugshot Free (I'm working late tonight so I'll need something)

Dinner
SW Chips & Beans free
Pickles SFree
cheese HExB

I'll be eating dinner late, so no supper, although if I'm hungry I'll call the cheese my 2nd A and have almonds for my B and have a pack of oaty bites (5syns)

I ended up changing up last night's food a bit because I was knackered when I got home (and starving, too) - so I had cheesy beans (hexB), FFSnoodles (free), total 0% (free) w/options (2syns) and cherries (SFree) instead and then spent the remainer of my evening holed up on the couch watching Extreme Makeover:Home Edition... obviously I was too wiped out to do anything useful. I think this blinking endless rain makes me tired.

Anyway, green again today.

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Apple slices SFree

Snack
grapes SFree

Lunch
Beany Chilli Free

Snack
Grapes SFree

Dinner
Veggie Fried Rice free

supper
Not sure, maybe crisprolls & LCL for my HExA&B? I have some crisprolls that need used up.

I did end up having the krisprolls and LCL last night and very nice they were, too :D. For tonight I've got Ryvita that needs used and more lcls, hurrah :D

It's really horrid and soggy here at the moment (the trains keep getting stuffed up because of flooding and water-damaged points and things, you'd think we weren't a famously damp part of the world...), ah well...I have decent boots and I've shrunk into a waterproof that actually is (unlike the one I had when I was fatter, which LOOKED waterproof but mostly leaked all over me) - it's a size 20, but it's from peacocks whose sizes are all over the place and I can wear a cardi under it so it's all good :D.

I'm having lunch out with my BFF tommorrow, we're going to the super-classy wetherspoons for the lovely lovely super-food salad without dressing (I've discovered that asking for it "on the side" is more likely to result in getting what I want). We need a good catch up so I can't wait.

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Apple slices SFree

Snack

grapes&strawberries SFree

Lunch
Veggie Fried Rice free

Snack
Banana SFree

Dinner
Beany Chilli Free

supper
Ryvita & LCL for my HExA&B

I realise that this is more or less exactly the same as yesterday with my meals reversed, but I like the food, it's healthy and ready and I'm feeling really kind of tired this week (I can't work out if it's the weather or if I'm fighting something off... some of the guys at work have had stomach flu so it might be that. Hrm). Ah well, easy food today, early bed tonight and lots of water and that should see me right :D

Hiya im new to this so hope you dont mind me butting in. Firstly i would like to say... I think your amazing! Last night i read your whole blog and i think youve done Great! I decided to start dieting but havent got a lot of funds so wont be able to go to classes etc, so im going to weigh myself etc every week and follow slimmimg world diet best i can from what people say they eat and research off the internet.
I started my diet yesterday and got on the scales and weighed 18st 11 so thats why i need to does this im in a size 22 trousers but they fall off me but 20's dont fit i dont know how thats works but nm. Im going to have a go at the 30 day shred dvd tonight, hopefully it will get rid of my bingo wings lol in time... i hope!!!

Reading your blog has inspired me to do this aswell! Sorry for the life story ive just wrote! x

Awh, I'm glad to hear my meanderings have inspired you - hello and GOOD LUCK :D

SW is the EASIEST eating I've ever done, definitely (30 day shred, not so much but it definitely works, and at least it's quick! ;)). If you're going without the books you might find it useful to put up a food diary so that people who've got the books can give it a once over for you - everyone here's really helpful :)

Well, I had a delightful weekend - lots of time spent away from the computer doing stuff (and what time I was on it I spent doing stuff for my 2nd job which people seemed to appreciate so it's all good :D).

I had a lovely lunch out at Wetherspoons (I definitely definitely highly reccommend their superfood salad with chicken without dressing, it is SO GOOD and super low in syns. You do need to watch that the chicken doesn't have skin on it, but it's easy enough to remove and not messy when you've not got the dressing on it) on saturday and a fun afternoon hanging out with my BFF (we've been friends for 15 years and it's very easy iyswim).

On sunday I went right through my wardrobe (because I've been taking out things as they fall off or I notice they're starting to look clown sized and I kind of felt like I had no clothes) and I've cleared out MASSES of things that are now too big, or that I now fit but that are deeply unflattering (I've a series of tunics that make me look either like a dentist or an inmate at a victorian mental institution... I've no idea what possessed me to buy them!). There are a couple of single mums at my class who're a wee way behind me who were bemoaning their lack of clothes and the fact this is an expensive time of year (our schools go back this week), so I'm going to offer them a pick through the stuff (last time they took most of it between them, which is nice) although I think the tunics are a dead loss :D.

As well as clearing out and making space I've also got into a number of things that were in my "not quite yet" box and drawer (now just a drawer!) and because I tried everything on in front of a mirror (which is knackering beyond belief!) I've worked out a few new cute outfits to try (just as well, all the clothes I usually wear are still drying because I was a bit inept with laundry over the weekend :D).

Today I'm in a pretty skirt (which I won't be in for long because it's a fixed waistband that half a stone ago cut me in half and now I can pull down without undoing if I breathe in and tug hard), longsleeved t, scarf and boots and I feel awesome... I kind of look it, too :). I ALSO got into a knee-length waterproof trench coat that I got AGES ago - it's pefect for this time of year because it's thin (so not too hot) and covers up the backs of my thighs (which is much nicer than sitting on wet jeans all morning). *dances about* This being into clothes and outfits thing is so unlike me... Anyway, I now have a much clearer idea of what I HAVE and what I might NEED (I will need new bras pretty soon and will probably need new leggings and jeans in the not-too-distant, but I'm alright with what I have this week :D) and I got a freebie M&S £10 voucher in the post on friday, so I'll spend it at the outlet as more clothes go out of rotation (probably on jeans, I like the outlet peruna jeans and I can get leggings at matalan for buttons. Bras I need to investigate!).

Who does cheaper-but-not-rubbish 38Eish? (Band size is spot on, cupsize might be one either way) I will need to do some trying on but it's been a very long time since I was close to this size and I'm clueless as to where stocks such sizes

Anyway. Red day today.

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Apple slices SFree

Snack
Banana SFree

Lunch
Feta Fritatta HExA

Snack
Strawberries and Grapes SFree

Dinner
Pork Steak Free
Steamed Cabbage SFree
Cottage Cheese Free

Supper
2*Ryvita HExB
LCL Cheese 1.5Syns
Cherries SFree
Nectarine SFree (provided it's not like a turnip)

I've got people coming over tonight so I might add in a coffee with a couple of syns of milk as well. Hope everyone has a glorious day!

Happy (soggy) tuesday peeps - it's been pouring down here all morning, blech. I kind of want to be at home, curled up on the couch under a blanket with a big mug of tea, but I'm in my slightly chilly office instead. Never mind, I've got on a lovely burnt orange top on today that I got from my doesn't-fit-yet box on sunday (it does now fit) and it's comfy, pretty and cheerful. Small pleasures and all that!

I'm surprisingly anxious about tonight - I'm half a pound off my next shiny and a pound off my summer challenge target and I know I've been fine this week but... well, you know. I'm really very glad that I don't have scales at home, I'd be on and off them like a yoyo.

Ah well. Red Day today

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Apple slices SFree

Snack
Banana SFree
Diet Coke Free

Lunch
Spicy Pork Free (and surprisingly yummy nuked)
Salad SFree

Dinner
Chicken Shish Kebab (no bread, no sauce) OM NOM NOM

I've now pretty much eaten all the random meat in my freezer (I've a bit of chicken left portioned up, but that's good for salads and defrosts quickly) and now I'm pretty much just on to fish (not to say I won't pick up bargains if I see them, but I'm trying to avoid doing a "proper shop" for a bit until I've worked down my ridiculous store).

Have a lovely day peeps!

Well -how spooky dooky -I wore a burnt orange top yesterday that I have moved from my "not quite yet" wardrobe to my "woohoo" wardrobe :p
Well done on all the clothes my lovely -and I agree -trying clothes on is absolutely kn*ckering :8855:, ooh and as for the "mental institute tunics" :silly: -may I suggest that you chose em because they would fit? I had hods of stuff like that where you look at it and think ":silly:" -its nice now to pick stuff that I like.
Mum reckons there are some bootiful clothes turning up at her house for me (and still 2 orders waiting to arrive):D
as for the bras -- any of these any good:-
Lingerie and Ladies Underwear | Matalan UK
I quite like Matalan..in case you hadn't noticed :giggle:
I will list some stuff on my diary in a moment that is in my too big box... and some "so doesn't suit me" stuff.. Im not sure if anything is any use -but just give me a yell if you can make use of owt ;)

ooh you can come and live here for a few weeks and help me run my meat supply down too :clap: - have about 13 weeks n counting *gulp*
Right -enough prattling for now, Im just back from swimming so I NEED my soup :p
Have a lovely day and keep up the great work !!!

Well - I got another pound off last night which GOT ME MY 4 STONE SHINEY and I am now in the 100s, not the 200s :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. I honestly, legitmately, haven't been this light since I was 22 and I am OVER THE MOON :happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:- it was so sweet, our class was really small last night (our schools went back yesterday and it seems to have kept people away) but most of the people there knew how frustrated I've been recently (especially stopping just 1/2lb short of the 4st last week) so they cheered when I got my award.

I am unbelievably chuffed (and super motivated right now - I wish I could bottle it!)

Hey Capricorn! All the best people are wearing newly fitting burnt orange tops these days I heard ;). I couldn't believe how tired it made me (and overly warm, too, which given it's been chilly here and I was wandering around half naked most of the time makes very little sense to me!) - still, totally worth it and very rewarding to do :D (I can absolutely see why you're becoming a sales hoarder! It's addicting to fit things).

The REALLY sad thing is those ugly tunics never actually fitted me until this week - I think I must have grabbed them in a pre-holiday I've-got-no-clothes panic. I am very glad that I don't ever need to do THAT again (somehow not having clothes because they're all too big isn't nearly as distressing, and I fit in normal clothes shops stuff now so much more choice).

THANK YOU for the link - those look perfect and we've got a really good, big matalan that I can get to at lunchtime (if I plan it right and there are no meetings) where I can try them on and see where I'm at, too. GREAT price, too! I'd never really rated matalan before, but they seem to have improved their range a LOT recently.

I shall toodle over to your thread in a moment :D cheers .

I've seen your meals! I will be over directly :D (I've been menu planning (very roughly) out the whole week deliberately to use things up and spend as little as possible (I've only bought fruit, veg, milk, eggs and porridge in the last month and I'm going to try to keep to that as much as possible until things are run right down - I'm not going to build back up again until november, which will be in prep for just-in-case we get dreadful weather again). It's more of an economy drive than anything else, but it's been making me really think about what I'm eating. I'm SURE you can make a real dent in 13 weeks - that's 91 dinners (and 91 lunches) just for you - so 182 dinners really :D I hope your soup was lovely!!

Today is green again (I've been missing my pulses, strangely. Green seems to suit me better on chilly, damp, days)

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Apple slices SFree

Snack
Cherries SFree

Lunch
Beany Chilly - Free

Snack
Grapes SFree

Dinner
Veggie Fried Rice Free

Supper will be something based around my HExS (Ryvtia and LCL possibly) and syns will likely be options related.

Have stellar day!

Urgh, I've been ill since last week, and now I have a grumbling kidney (boo) but ah well... back at work and trying to get on.

I've had a couple of nice NSVs though - on Saturday I was dropping some of my victorian mental institution tunics off at a charity shop (I figured someone might be able to sew them to fit them a bit better, they're decent fabric) and I picked up a pair of jeans (M&S), a pair of olivy dress trousers (wallis) and a pair of black cords (M&co) for £9 all in a size 16 - because I've got nothing in my cupboards that size and they're all unworn so it seemed like too good an opportunity to miss. They ALL fit NOW. Not clingy, not digging it, just fit. I just have to undo the button and zip, unlike all my current trousers... :D... I guess I need to re-evaluate my wardrobe again. I figure I'm a bigger 16 on the bottom and an 18-20 on top (I gape EVERY shirt that isn't sacklike on me... :rolleyes: I'm trying to work out WWGD (what would Gok do) and I'm thinking knits and thing rather than stiff fabric shirts are probably sensible).

And someone at work FINALLY NOTICED that I've lost weight (it was getting a bit ridiculous, 4stone is quite a lot) :D:D:D:D. Hurrah.

Anyway, I had a celebratory/thank you lunch at work today (which was very nice of them - I got a certificate and a voucher for M&S which I'm going to save for when I'm into size 14s I think or when I notice a hole in my wardrobe like no jumpers or something) so I'm sort of in damage control from that and from some very peculiar eating over the last week. I've no clue what syns I was on at lunch- I didn't eat much curry and I shook off the sauce from what I did eat (and actually spat out the bit of chicken skin I got) and I filled up on plain boiled rice, so I think I'm probably over estimating more than anything.

Green Day

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Apple slices SFree

Lunch
The veggies picked from a small portion of chow mein
3Syns

Small portion chicken curry 10Syns
Plain Boiled Rice - Free

Snack
Plums, nectarines and banana SFree

Dinner
Mujadarrah(green lentils, onion, cumin, ginger and lemon) mixed with bulgar wheat Free

Supper
Milk HexA
Fibre Plus HexB

I figure I did the least amount of damage possible from lunch whilst still enjoying it (people thought I was a bit odd, I think, but it was still tasty and I REALLY enjoyed the fact that I can now fairly comfortably cross my legs to balance my plate on :D) and I filled up fairly well on the rice.

Onwards and downwards :) (it's weird I'm dressed like a girl today - dress trousers, heeled boots, flowers on my headband and a scarf and people are treating me differently. I must try this malarkey more often. Except the excruciating heels :D)

Grumbling kidney is still grumbling and I have to drink an inordinate amount of fluid to keep it ticking over. Anyway... lots of body magic from the trips to the loo, I suppose and I'll get to see how the curry yesterday and my kidney affect WI tonight.

It's so chilly here right now - it's been threatening drizzle since the weekend and I think that's not been helping the temperature; it feels like perfect weather to curl up with a large mug of tea and some buscuits... I suspect I need to investigate scan bran cake or something, I like baking and I like to have something sweetish in to offer people so. Hrm. I wonder if there's a cake/sweets book that SW do, anyone know? My consultant has all of the books and I can take my camera along tonight to copy any recipies I like the look of (and I shall have a poke at the recipes here, obviously :D).

Red Day

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Apple slices SFree

Snack
Plums, nectarines and banana SFree

Lunch
Chicken & pomegranite salad - Free
grapes and strawberries SFree

Dinner
Whatever looks nice at the butcher. Maybe a steak and roast veggies.

Supper
Milk HexA
Fibre Plus HexB

And some kind of post WI treat to use up the rest of today's syns. Possibly an actual cake.

A wee half off for me last night, which I'm okay with. I suspect my dodgy kidney won't be helping with that... I am SO TIRED right now (and ruddy sore, but anyway).

I'm trying to plan some easy eats for the forseeable future, maybe some more soups and things. BLAH.

Today is green again

Breakfast
Scan Bran Part HexB
Apple slices SFree

Snack
Plum and pear SFree

Lunch
Ham, Bacon and Bean soup - HExB and
6syns

Snack
Nectarines, plums and a banana SFree

Dinner
cheesy beans HExA
LF SNoodles Free

Supper
(If I want it)
cherries SFree
total 0% Free
options 2Syns

I'm mostly feeling a bit grumbly right now, I think, but not about sw thank goodness... just life. I'll be better when I'm not so tired I think, EARLY night for me tonight.

Well - I got another pound off last night which GOT ME MY 4 STONE SHINEY and I am now in the 100s, not the 200s . I honestly, legitmately, haven't been this light since I was 22and I am OVER THE MOON - it was so sweet, our class was really small last night (our schools went back yesterday and it seems to have kept people away) but most of the people there knew how frustrated I've been recently (especially stopping just 1/2lb short of the 4st last week) so they cheered when I got my award.

I am unbelievably chuffed (and super motivated right now - I wish I could bottle it!)

Whoo whoooo :bunnydance:

Hun I am soooo pleased for you!! Wow wow wow wow wow FOUR STONE OFF!!! And in ONEderland too :p
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYY. Well done, well done, well done, WELL DONE!!!!!

Can I ask how you make the bean chillie for green days? Only because today I had (chilli flavoured) cous cous with salad and kidney beans.. which were actually chilli beans in a chilli sauce and were SOOO nice.. thought I may try and make some veggie chillie’s to have for lunches at work :D

Thank you, I'm chuffed to bits, frankly :D.

I pretty much use this recipe - but without the tom puree and I hex the cheese (and don't have tortillas. Rice is good, or cous cous and it's lovely with baby spinach, too). It is possibly the easiest thing in the known universe and super cheap. Oh! and you can use the HExb pitta with it if you want the sort of tortilla experience. If you can be bothered you can easily use dried beans, too, which will bring the cost down even more (I'm just not quite organised enough to do the soaking and cooking thing... but I think one can freeze them once they're cooked so maybe... I'll need to investigate the possible issues around then refreezing once they're in the chilli if I do that).

I am having a faffy kind of a day - my upstairs neighbour decided to have a shower all over her bathroom floor this morning, which means I went in to my bathroom to find a big damp patch at one bit of my roof and water pouring down the wall at another bit. Uhrg. She's a renter and I have her landlord's number and he's going to look into re-sealing around the shower but really not the best way to start the morning. Anyway, having to clear up (as best I could whilst water was still coming in) and call her landlord (she'd left for work before I noticed) meant I was running late this morning, JUST missed my train, walked down to the other station (it was, thankfully, a lovely clear, bright crisp morning, so that at least was soul-soothing) where I JUST missed another train and ended up 5 minutes late for work. I fully expect my boss will be "having a word" with me about it later. *kicks things*.

Right. *Takes a deep breath* I had a can of diet coke when I got in to work, but I'm now having a wodge of water to make up for it. I have a friend coming over from Germany this evening to stay for the weekend and I'm very excited about spending time with her so I'm going to focus on that.

Green Day today (because that's how I'm rolling right now :D)

Breakfast
LOVELY FRENCH Jam 1 Syn
Scan Bran Part HexB
350ml Skim Milk HExA (kept balance for tea)
Pear cubes SFree

Snack
Plums SFree

Lunch
Baked potatoes and beans Free (I ended up having potatoes instead of noodles last night - they were SO GOOD, nice and cosy - and I just bunged all the potatoes I had in to the oven, they're nicer nuked from pre-ovened than nuked from raw)

Snack
Pears SFree

Dinner
Veggie fried Rice Free

Supper
My friend won't be arriving until very late and will need fed, so I think I'll probably have a snack when I get in (feta frittatta maybe, for a Hex, I've got the tomatoes roasted already) instead of supper.

I think I'll order a tescos delivery for tommorrow, it's been ages since I got one and I'm starting to run out of heavy things (like tinned beans). Hrm. I need to do a bit of longer-term menu planning so I can work out what I need to order! If anyone reading could maybe tell me their favourite/most regular "go to" meal, that would be really useful in inspiring me to mix things up a wee bit, but in a sustainable way!

Back