Hehe what have i done :)

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
Its Andreas birthday in September he will be 21 (yes he's my toyboy haha i am 3 years older than him) Altho he acts alot older than his age. Anyway i wanted to do something really special for him and have been looking at going away to Barcelona. Today i went into the travel agents and it was going to cost me over £1000 for a 3night stay :eek::eek: i couldnt believe it.

The lady had another look and told me i could stay at a lovely little place 1hour out of Barcelona called Salou. When i had a look at this place it looked amazing and the Hotel was just fantastic so i asked her how much and she said for 7nights with flights etc it would be £579 for the both of us. I thought if we stayed here i could get a bus trip into barcelona and get a tour of Barcelona football ground for him too. Perfect!!

So she told me to get that deal i had to pay for it at the time of booking.... so i just paid there and then eeeek! I am kind of worrying now haha! I must think things through before i do this rash stuff haha! Anyway i am sure it will all work out great in the end :D

Now all i need to to is get as much of this weight off before i go :D Its self catering so i can stay away from food during the day and try make very good decisions if we eat out. Kinda looking forward to it now :D hehe! woop woop!! xxxx

Thank you :D I hope we do too. He does not know anything about where we are going i just told him to take that week off work so we can spend it together, so i am sure it will be a lovely surprise for him :D xxx

I`ve never been there but have heard of Salou and it`s sposed to be lovely!!

I hope you have a great time!! Xxx

that was so thoughtful of you!!

you will have a fab time and its also a wee goal for you too!!!

xxx

We are satying at the Golden Avenida Suites, Looks lovely a nice big pool etc etc :D Cant wait to go. How was the pricing over there was it very expensive? Thanks for the park tickets site i will defo be using that xxxx

Tasha, the theme park is expensive to eat at so make sure you take a backpack and food with you. We actually stayed in on of the H10 hotels just on the edge of salou - they had an optional half board option which we took every other day and that cut down on our food bills. You need to shop around for your supplies but you can do not to bad if you try. I used the website trip adviser for loads of tips.

Also if you are getting the bus make sure you ask about a 10 journey card (T10 card) - cuts your trips down to about 85cents rather than 2 or more Euros ...

We also went to tarragona which has a real roman ampitheatre at if you are into historic things.

I am sure you will love it regardless. :)

Back