Heinz Farmer Market Soup HEALTHY EXTRA

andyp774

Hi Everyone

This is my first post so please be gentle. I have brought for lunch today the Chicken and Country Vegetable Soup can anyone tell me whether this is from on Healthy Extra B or do I have to syn it?

Hiya, I'm not too sure if its a Healthy extra, but syn wise it's 11

If its not listed in you b choice it's not a healthy extra as far as I am aware Hun xx

Hi Everyone

This is my first post so please be gentle. I have brought for lunch today the Chicken and Country Vegetable Soup can anyone tell me whether this is from on Healthy Extra B or do I have to syn it?

Sadly not! There are only 2 Heinz soups listed as heb and this isn't one of them :( they only list classic winter vegetable broth, and farmers three bean and red pepper! so therefore you'd have to syn it, and you can work it out using 1 syn for every 20 cals-ready made soups are normally quite high as they don't qualify for any free food allowance! :(

Sadly not! There are only 2 Heinz soups listed as heb and this isn't one of them :( they only list classic winter vegetable broth, and farmers three bean and red pepper!

Looking on the Slimming Website, there are over 40 soups listed at heb's!!! Unfortunately you cannot copy and paste them as they are in a drop down list!! Sadly the Heinz Farmers Market one is not listed.

Looking on the Slimming Website, there are over 40 soups listed at heb's!!! Unfortunately you cannot copy and paste them as they are in a drop down list!! Sadly the Heinz Farmers Market one is not listed.

I know but the op asked about a HEINZ one hence my reply about only 2 HEINZ soups being on the list!! :banghead: Also you wouldn't be allowed to copy and paste onto here as it is against forum rules! We are not allowed to reproduce information that you have to be a member to get!

I know but the op asked about a HEINZ one hence my reply about only 2 HEINZ soups being on the list!! :banghead: Also you wouldn't be allowed to copy and paste onto here as it is against forum rules! We are not allowed to reproduce information that you have to be a member to get!

Sorry I did not mean to offend anyone...I was surprised and pleased that so many soups were listed when the book only lists 10 and I was not in any way trying to say you were wrong.

Sorry I did not mean to offend anyone...I was surprised and pleased that so many soups were listed when the book only lists 10 and I was not in any way trying to say you were wrong.

Ok fair enough! It's just you quoted my post when I said there were only 2 Heinz ones! No probs x

Back