helena's food diary

naughty_but_nice

Hi all, i started my food diary yesterday but on the main forum. After realising there is a weight watchers one i'm starting again here!

I'll report my diary every night. I have been a good girl so far. I've had breakfast! Natural yogurt and raspberry clusters!

Bye for now!

Last edited:
Monday 29th December

breakfast
bagel 3pts

Lunch
pot noodle 7pts
ww cheese puffs 1pt
ww caramel bar 1.5pts
red bull 2pts

Dinner
ww korma 2pts
ww naan breads x2 3pts
chicken diced 2 pts
rice 2pts

total=23.5

:sigh: Not a very good first day because i didnt know just how many points there are in a pot noodle. well i do now and wont be eating them again. im being a good girl and making sarnies for work tomorrow.

I find it so hard to motivate myself at home. all i want to do is snack but i have to stay strong this time!!! I am determined to do this. i want to like myself again and i want to feel happy with who i am.

right i am off for some beauty sleep. tomorrow will be a better day now i have prepped the cupboards.

night all

xxxxxxx

Tuesday 30th December

Breakfast
natural yogurt and rasberry clusters 3pts

Lunch
ww bread 3 slices 3pts
ww tuna and sweetcorn 1pt
ww toffee yogurt 1/2 pt

Snacks
ww cheese puffs 1pt
ww caramel bar 1 pt

Dinner
fresh salmon 4pts
mash potato (asda good for you) 2.5pts
zero points veg

Total = 16

I have had a good day today, i still have a few points left so i might have a snack before bed if im hungry. It will be good if i dont though.

I am hoping to get a lot of weight shifted for valentines weekend. I want to be able to stand in some gorgeous underwear and feel great!!!!

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Wednesday 31st December

Breakfast
Yogurt and rasberry clusters 3pts

Lunch
3 Slices of ww bread 3pts
1 ww tuna and sweetcorn 1 pt
ww toffee yogurt 0.5pt

Snacks
ww two double choc chip cookies 1.5pts
ww cheese puffs 1pt

Dinner
5 slices of ww toast 5pts
ww jam 2pts

17 pts

I had a good day today...im not feeling well so only had toast for dinner but i didnt snack so that was good.

Happy New Year guys!!!! Here is to a slimmer 2009!!:D:D

new years day

today has been a strange day..i have been in bed all day really ill so i havent eaten much just snacked really. i have had one meal though so i havent been naughty.

1 ww lemon slice 1 pt

1 pack of ww cheese puffs 1pt

bowel of sugar free jelly 0pt

ww lasagne 5.5 pts
zero pts veg

2 ww cookies 1.5pts

9pts.

i am proud though becuase when im ill i usually eat loads and loads of chocloate to cheer me up and ill phone in for a chinese so i am proud of my will power. especially as the OH had a pizza delivered.

Friday 2nd Jan

Breakfast
yogurt and rasberry clusters 3pts

Lunch
3 slices of ww bread 3pts
1 ww tuna and sweetcorn 1pt
ww cheese puffs 1pt
ww toffee yogurt 1/2 pt

Snacks
ww double choc chip cookies 1 1/2 pts

Dinner
5 slices of ww toast 5pts
jam 2pts
marg 2pts

I had toast today again (still ill). Ive bought some cracker bread and dariylee triangles for my lunch. they are really low in points so they are better the sandwiches and hopefully will fill me up just as much.

i have my WI monday. I am kind of looking forward to it to see if my hard work is paying off, but on the other hand i am worried that i havent had a loss. if i dont lose ill be dissapointed. i cannot let it get me down though, i need to carry on and not give up.

feedback

Hi
I am new to this site but guess if you are posting yr menus, you would like feedback?
I think you are very light on fruit & veg so although you are within your points you are not learning to eat healthily and the foods you are eating are not filling so that is why you need to snack so much.
How did your weigh in go?
Just ignore the above if you think I am butting in!
Sue

Saturday 3rd January

I slept in really late today so I havent eaten much

5 spearmint chews 4pts
ww cheese puffs 1pt

hamburger 4.5pts
small fries 3.5pts
diet coke 0pt

12.5 points

I just havent been hungry today....i was going to cook something but there is no point in forcing myself to eat ill only waste it.

I was really unsure if i should have a happy meal but i have been so good all week i wanted a treat.

I am going out for a family meal tomorrow so the points i have left will be used on that!!

Last edited:
Hi
I am new to this site but guess if you are posting yr menus, you would like feedback?
I think you are very light on fruit & veg so although you are within your points you are not learning to eat healthily and the foods you are eating are not filling so that is why you need to snack so much.
How did your weigh in go?
Just ignore the above if you think I am butting in!
Sue

I think that feedback is always good so dont think you are butting in. I have tried where i can to have veg a few days. I work such long hours that when i get home i dont really cook. the only snacks i tend to have are at work in the morning or afternoon becuase i know i wont get to eat unitl late in the evening.

it is something that i am sort of learning to do as i go along really (eat healthily) i am also learning to cook so hopefully the both will come together.

Think the learning to cook will really help- I find I lose best when I plan ahead and cook my meals from scratch.
What do you work as?
Sue

i work in a bank so not long working hours but i have to commute and i don't drive. I leave my house at 6.30 and i'm home at 7.

Sunday 4th January

Breakfast
yogurt and rasberry clusters 3pts
Lunch
carvery (turkey, stuffing, yorkshire pudding, cabbage, carrots, gravy) 14.5 pts
one scoop vanilla ice cream 2pts

19.5 pts

Sounds good- will you last without any dinner??
I had 2poached eggs, I slice toast & mushrooms for b/f then lentil & pepper soup- homemade with 3 ryvita, 1/2 muller light with a few raspberries for lunch and grilled lamb steak with minty bean salad for dinner.
Shame about the glass of wine & the ww bar and the handful of salted peanuts that jumped in too-lol!
Sue

yeah i will be fine without dinner, i ate pretty late. loads and loads of water will do the trick.

Hi
How did you do today? I am on track -so far! have used 18 of my 19 points and need to save the last one- to try and combat the extra I munched thru yesterday,
I had swiss bircher for b/f, spinach & broccolli soup with 4 ryvita and a shape yog and turkey stir fry & a pear for dinner.
Sue

monday 5th january

breakfast
vanilla yogurt, granola and strawberry 4pts

lunch
4 crackerbread 2pts
1 dariylea light 0.5pt
1 ww vanilla yogurt 0.5pt

dinner
ww tikka masala 4pts
rice 2pts
chicken 5pts
ww naan bread 1.5pts

19.5pts

Hi
How did you do today? I am on track -so far! have used 18 of my 19 points and need to save the last one- to try and combat the extra I munched thru yesterday,
I had swiss bircher for b/f, spinach & broccolli soup with 4 ryvita and a shape yog and turkey stir fry & a pear for dinner.
Sue

hi, it went really well today. i had loads of points left so i pigged out and had a big curry. i will weigh myself later and let you know how i did.

Hi
You're brave- i would never weigh in after dinner !! I get weighed at ww after work but before dinner but ideally would weigh first thing in the morning- preferably at home with no clothes on!!
Good luck with weigh in,
Sue

Hi
You're brave- i would never weigh in after dinner !! I get weighed at ww after work but before dinner but ideally would weigh first thing in the morning- preferably at home with no clothes on!!
Good luck with weigh in,
Sue

I chickened out and did it the next morning. 6lb loss so im over the moon!!!

Back