Helen's Journey.

Omg Helen. Im glad you ok but this is crazy. Omg. People dont think what they doing and this is just horroble. Im so happy you ok. Hope this will never happen again.

Well done on scales :) I had nice 117,5 too :) Just as you I cant believe I have under 120 in so sort time. Feeling is amazing :)
Lets keep it up :D

Day 70. I feel i should be celebrating the fact its day 70 and still 100%. What can you do when your not eating and drinking! All celebrations involve eating and drinking! :(
scales sts as yesterday 16st 5lbs... To think sometime next week (not the coming week) i shall be seeing 15st :) one happy bunny, at the thoughts of it. Just a couple of facts, i have had 208 (1 this morning) strawberry shakes in total since 1/7. And drank 138 litres of water, thats not including the water in my shakes! Give or take a couple of litres. And it has cost me €623.70 in shopping (my shakes lol) all that to lose 65 lbs (to date). How do i feel? I feel like a new person, i still think i see my old self, but i dont really look that close at myself. So maybe from looking at the old me for a long time, the mind plays tricks idk.
Heres to another great day :) x

Congrats! Well done. Well done. :)
You are true inspiration. Not to eat for 70 days and if to think how many things had happened in this 70 days.
65 lbs its almost 30 kg , wow - just wow. I was just telling my hubby about your great weight loss and he amazed too. He said that shake must be working because its very easy to keep your claories under control when you have only this shake. Lol- men , always wants to know why this or that is working and how.
Helen you will see the 15 st soon. Just before wedding :)
Hope you find perfect outfit for that :)
So excited :) hugs

thank you my friend. As always you make me smile :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Day 71. Late checking in (oops). The day started good 16st 4lbs :), which is nice to see. Even better to think 15 will be showing soon :)! Then headed off (after breakfast) for my weigh in! Another 5lbs loss, and thankfully Martha was back (very happy about that). Had visitors then from my hometown 'Northampton'! Which is always great, I love hearing things about home. So today was a smiley day all round. Now sitting at work, having my final shake of the day! Hope everyone had a good day too :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Glad to hear how well you are doing! You'll be glad to know ive got two 100% days in and they've not been too bad :) feeling so much happier :) x

Glad to hear how well you are doing! You'll be glad to know ive got two 100% days in and they've not been too bad :) feeling so much happier :) x
Thats the best news i have heard all day :) you go girl xx

Congrats 5 lbs in one week again. This shake thing really seems to work. Most of it ofc is you - being 100% on plan for 73 ? days already. Tell me, if you think back before you started, did you know already that you will do so well and no slipping ? Were you ready for it ? I think we successful when we are ready. Not every time we start diet we are ready for it. I know this time Im ready. I have been ready for year now and UK just give me extra push.
How is your girl doing ? With school and weight loss ? Hope shes doing good aswell and is happy happy happy :) xxx

Day 72. Very late checking in (oops again). Today was another great day, the scales was smiling at me 16st 3lbs :) an excellent start to any day. Our german student returned home today, so we have our house back and our normal routine is resumed :). Also today Ellis got her exam results. She did exceedingly well, she surprised us all. So there were smiles all around today! Work was good too. It was just my eldest and i working, and our relationship of late is a little strained to say the least. So it was nice just the two of us. :)
heres to another great day tomorrow :) x

Ooh Hez, such fab news - so well done, you must be over the moon! Wonderful too that Ellis has done so well. Clever girl like my Eli!! Talking of which bet it's a relief to get back to normal now your student has gone? Must admit it will be more peaceful here as Eli is off to Cape Town this evening for 2 weeks. Bless her, but she is dynamite! As for me, I am too scared to get on the scales but hope to get a grip. As Rita said you know when its the right time.
Loads of love Bev x :)

How was it not eating with your student? Cant imagine how proud you must feel with all you have achieved!! I too hun am so proud of you. You are truly amazing hun

Thank you all for your kind words, and encouragement. @bev your lady seems a right little globe trotter, and fair play to her! To think of all those wondeful experiences she was had and witnessed, must be something else. So u have a quiet house again :( (i dont like our house when its just the 2 of us lol) sending lots of love and hugs to you too :) xx
@goose. She was watching me with my shake, but she never said anything lol or asked even. Lol i would love to know how she explains that one when she goes back to germany :). Ellis had the week off the diet, and they ate out a lot with the school. She has gained 4lbs which she is happy with. So she is back on lipotrim today... Hugs to you too goose :) xx
@rita. Yesterday just ran away from me so i didnt get a chance to get on here until after work this morning. When i starteð this i didnt think i would last a week without cheating, let alone a month. To think i am in my third month, amazes me! But i know me and it could all change at anytime :( i started taking one day at a time, as when you have like bucket loads to lose it can be a bit daunting. And just have ran with it, thankfully. Ellis is a different child completely, which we all are happy about. Ellis is the one that is very much like me in looks and ways, everything. So we clash all the time lol. I expect more from her than the others, i dont know why but i do. I can see myself in Ellis. And i totally agree, now is our time. I know it and i can feel it :) sending big hugs to you :) xx

Last edited:
Day 73. The day has started great. Very kind words from some trully amazing people, ones i am honoured to call friends. The continued support and encouragement they have given me along this road, has kept me focused (as i dont want to let them or myself down :)) There really are some great people in the world :)
My scales is having a run of good moods too lol this morning 16st 2lbs smiling up at me. I can smell/taste that 15st lol (i am like a child at christmas lol) God love me :)
Now the bad news..... My passport. It is like the house has swallowed it up, can i find it NO. So i have to apply from scratch again!!! :( means i have to get a copy of my mums birth cert and her marriage cert) if she was alive she would hand them too me. But alas no more, so i have to send off for them. Its a joke :( and not a very good one. Hopefully i will be sorted in time :( if not i think i will be eating my way through Tesco lol and God nor man could stop me!!
heres to another great day :) x

Hi Helen. 16 st 2 -
Wow wow wow :) well done girl. Glad for you girl too. Seems everyone doing so well in your house :) Im glad.

About passport - maybe you can still find it. Think were did you use it last and what did you do that day :) lol - Im sure you already did that all but sometimes its good to rest a day and then think again.
When I lose something I never go search everything. Hahah remember first time I was looking something and my hubby sow me "searching"

I was siting on sofa , with my eyes close and thinking. He was asking what Im doing. I said searching. :) after some time I stand up and went to the right place and took what I was "searching" for :)

Seems its hard to apply for passport here. Its not so difficult i Estonia. And we dont need passport for travel most of the time. All visa free country's can be visited without passport. We have ID- cards , that we use :) for everything.

Anyway keep going , you doing so well. Did you already have dress for wedding ? :) cant wait to see you in it Or you waiting for 15 st before going shopping ? :)
Hugs

Hi Rita. Thank you my friend, i am feeling fab u lous lol no i haven't got my outfit yet! Monday a friend and i are going shopping... Shes says i will buy an outfit thats too big, and hide my figure (don't know whether she is right or wrong)
i don't want to spend too much money as i want to lose more weight (sounds like I'm cheap, but I'm not lol) Oh and i don't wear dresses, i am not really a girly girl! But i am keeping all options open ;)
passport has my head wrecked, i think am over thinking it!!!to the point that time is running out lol (told the lads worse scenario they go and i stay home (i would be like a witch for the whole week, if that happened :() hopefully i will get sorted in time! Especially after dieting for this length of time, all my effort would be for nothing.
Hope your doing ok :) xx

Just had the best news of the day! Eldest daughters boyfriend isn't going to the wedding, so i can now invite Ellis to go in his place :) (a decent reward for all her dieting efforts) a day out and she gets to dress up :) yay #happyhappyhappy

Day 74. Today is gonna be a good day for the right reasons. Im feeling optimistic lol
scales were in a good mood too 16st 1lb :) (very happy) (very very happy) I'm so excited, to finally see 15st !!!! It only seems like yesterday i was excited about seeing 19st/18st. Its crazy. A friend who did this diet was chatting to me yesterday, she has never praised encouraged anything while i have been doing this. I get the same lecture every time. How she did it and lost half her body weight, only to have it put back on 4 or 5 months later and more with it. I felt like saying well thats YOU, i don't plan on doing this again (EVER). If i go back to grazing like a heifer, i will be back to square one... Some people :(
havent found my passport, i think i will turn into a nut job, after the wedding. As once the wedding is over it will be countdown to holiday (that i might end up not going on) all my own fault i know. Why is it you can never have harmony in all aspects of your life at the same time! Work is great, family is great, kids are great, then trouble with PC (parents council) and trouble with an individual (another a-hole, but not a landlord ;)) i could do with some peace.
Heres to another great day :) x

Helen you doing well , dont worry about people who tell about how they did the diet and then when they stop they gained all back again . I think its very common for us to tell things like that and not that we want to put others down but we think we are helping :) If this makes any sense =)
You are doing so well and you have support around you - at home and in here, you will be fine. You will find a way how to copy with food when you start eating again. And same time remember what your friend told you- she got all back. I think thats good thing to keep in mind and learn from others mistakes / if possible =)

Helen one more thing , if I can ask =D , could you try one dress when you go shopping and make a photo =) Im sure you would look amazing =)

Afternoon Rita. Lol a dress, i think you have better chance of winning the lotto lol i will see what i can do, as its you. (Wouldn't put a dress on for everyone, remember that :))
your absolutely right in what said. I should look for the positive in every situation. Sometimes its hard to see the end, let alone the positive. (Must try harder)
i am looking forward to next week. Day 75 tomorrow, would be nice it i hit 16st 0lbs tomorrow. That would mark the 5st gone on my scales (yippee) . Asked hubby what was my prize for 5 stone gone in under 11 weeks :).... I love presents lol he said he would have to think about it :rolleyes: (I would love it if he found my passport, that would be the best present ever, at this time)
hows your day going my lovely :) x

Hez, so really happy for you, it is so wonderful and just think very very shortly that scale will say 15. OMG I bet we will hear you from over here. Ignore this person who obviously jealous. And sad. I can't wait to hear the news. Eek! I am wishing like hell that the passport turns up. Sending positive vibes right now!!

Hugs Bev x :)

Back