Helen's Journey.

Maybe i should get one just to have in case i fancy eating something. If im that badly off it might taste like heaven lol thanks mini. Do u have to eat that in one sitting or little by little over the day? Was just thinking as when i go shopping with my girls it would be handier than my shake! :rolleyes:

I have also decided today that when my 2nd chin has gone, I'm getting a new hair do! Something brave..... Im not waiting until I'm a certain weight, it will be a physical change that i see myself. A bit like when my nails get to a certain length, off for a manicure I will go! You have to treat yourself once in a while, its not all hard work on the LT diet, there is a fun side too. xxx :)

I find them great for taking with me when out and about as it saves on trying to make up the shakes...sometimes I don't eat all of it in one setting and I will have it later on as I find them very filling.

Thanks mini. I will add that to my shopping basket next week at the pharmacy.... :)

Day 11 :) hard to believe I've stuck to it 100%. I don't think people who know me believe that. Says a lot about me eh! Have been cold the last few days, really cold. Considering I usually go around in crocs n tee shirt all year long… getting on great with my water, something I never thought I would say. Guts are rattling today, even though I'm not hungry and am taking my shakes and water as recommended. Maybe they are missing the munchies lol all good otherwise. I find I'm sleeping much better, less moody (apparently) and feel like I am here for the long haul.

Thanks ampsa, how you getting on? xx

Day 13, i have surprised myself that Im still 100% lol i spent yesterday daydreaming about foods, whats that about idk. Dreaming about all these lovely (healthy) dishes i will be cooking lol a nigella lawson in the making. Last night my guts were rattling good, was watching a movie thinking about a slice of toast. just 1 slice, i told myself. So went for a bath and bed. Im ok again today. A customer said i look like ive lost weight, she said my face looked thinner! Thats the first person to comment :) I haven't hid the fact I'm doing the lipotrim diet, i just have not broadcast it. If anyone asks i usually inform them. My family, staff and a few friends know I'm on it. The week goes quick with work, so thankfully, the diets going quick too (so far).. By the time work slows down, i will be well on my way to 'slimville' and that will motivate me. If i stick with it i should be near my goal around christmas. That would be the best present i could give my kids, a healthy Mom. My kids have never met ME. Me before all this weight, Me that used to do all sports, Me that used to like clothes shopping, ME. I know my mum would be so proud too, she often gave me the speech, "you have 4 beautiful children, do u want to die and leave them" she meant well. Its a bit like a alcoholic. Unless YOU want to get better, it just wont happen. Heres to another great day slimming :) xxx

Day 14, hard to believe I have not eaten any solids in 2 weeks. All I can do is take each day and lb at a time. 10 weeks to my cousins wedding. I'm looking forward to it for many reasons. One being it will be a test!!! Hopefully one I will pass lol or else all my good work will be in vain :( here's hoping to a 4or more tomorrow at weigh in (fingers toes and everything crossed)

Had my weigh in and another 5lbs gone. Delighted. Thats me out of the 21st and 20st FOREVER. And into the 19st bracket, making my way down slow but sure. Still on it 100% which actually means just as much. Knowing that I can do it, if i want to. Makes me feel that Im taking control of my eating habits. I know its early days, but this is my very last diet. If i can do lipotrim, anyone can. One happy Helen :)

Day 16. Another good day yesterday, actually a great day yesterday. Today when i woke i had my pins & needles back in my left hand :( wonder what causes that? And i have a pain in the sole of my left foot too :( i cant remember standing on anything. The only thing which was out the normal is i ran sunday night. Not far mind. I where crocs at work, as they are slip proof on wet floors. So sunday night, was just finishing up at 4:00am, we went out the front for a break before we started the clean up. And when we were coming back in, i heard someone trying to break in the back. So i took off like linford christie to the back door to be met by 4 blokes, i had told my staff to stay outside at the front of the shop and ring cops. That was my running, but i had took my feet out of the crocs as they were hot and swollen from standing 16 hours at that stage. Might not be related, but thats the only thing i can remember with my feet lol
Anyways my nails are looking great, they are a constant reminder that I'm on this 100% (one proud momma of a set of nails lol). I bought bio oil on tuesday, ur to use that twice a day, to help with stretch marks :( I'm not expecting miracles, but if it does anything it will be worth it. It was half price too :) Still got my chin, so no new hair cut just yet....soon.
Heres to another good day :) x

Day 17. Another great day, i call them great when i have no issue with my water lol yesterday i had to make coleslaw. Which i do every other day. Whilst making it, i was thinking, i could so do a pooh bear (his would be a honey pot), and stick my hand in the pot and start eating it.... It looked delicious. But fantasising is all i did. Still on this 100%, which really does surprise me. Now i have a confession, I am guilty of weighing myself every morning :( i started 2 days ago, i even had took the batteries out of the thing so i wouldn't start weighing myself. I get a bit ocd with the scales, i end up weighing myself every time i go into the bathroom :(
I have pins and needles in my left hand again this morning!!! :(idk what causes that. My foot is a tad better, hopefully it will be back to normal in a couple of days. Heres to another good day :) x

Had my weigh in and another 5lbs gone. Delighted. Thats me out of the 21st and 20st FOREVER. And into the 19st bracket, making my way down slow but sure. Still on it 100% which actually means just as much. Knowing that I can do it, if i want to. Makes me feel that Im taking control of my eating habits. I know its early days, but this is my very last diet. If i can do lipotrim, anyone can. One happy Helen :)

Well done Helen on another good weight loss and getting into the nineteens:happy096:

Hi Hez,

I'm a daily weigher too, I don't think it's too bad a habit ;)
Weighing myself is the first thing I do in the morning. I wake up, trot straight to the loo to 'spend a penny', so I am at my lightest possible and then hop on the scales. I find it keeps me motivated and it's nice to see even little shifts downwards everyday. I am far too impatient to wait a whole week between weigh ins, lol.

You made me laugh about the coleslaw too - I know that feeling so well!

Hope the pins and needles clear up soon.

@mini thank you mini. xxx @anglouwoo its safe to say i will be a serial weight watcher lol i now have the same routine as u, wake, up, spend a penny, and hop on the scales lol sure were doing no harm to anyone. Only i really didn't want to start the habit as i then go into overdrive with the scales! Haha my pins and needles clear after a couple of hours, thank god :) how are you getting on with the diet? And how long are you on it? :) x

I'll be honest, I'm finding it hard going coming back. I'm off on holiday the last week of October, so I am looking to get as much off as possible by then. After the holiday, I'm not sure what to do as after 10 days off, it will mean going through restarting again and with Christmas coming up and all the social functions that involves, I might be better with Weight Watchers or something similar, but I know the losses will seem so slow compared to Lipotrim.
How long are you planning to be on it for?

If u can stick with until ur holidays, u could have loads of weight lost. Then as u say when u get back do ww or something like that.
I haven't given myself a time frame. I'm taking one day at a time. I have a wedding in approx 9 weeks and I will see how I go until then. Then it could go either way. If I eat then I will have to stop lipotrim and I know I will pick. So I would be wasting my time n money. I might do calorie counting if that's the case. If I stick with this 100% until the wedding, then I'm not eating that day. I will stick with my shakes and keep going until I either break or reach my goal. I don't really want to be a certain weight, I want to be a certain size 12/14 :) xx

Day 18. Yesterday was another great day, dare i say this out loud. I actually think its getting easier, might have jinxed myself there lol or else I'm getting into a routine. Have a slight bump coming up on the road, next month is my dads anv on his passing. And my siblings n family are planning a day out. Which involves a meal!!! The wee problem is no one knows I'm on this diet. So I'm expecting lectures...... :(
Pins and needles again today :( i don't like them now, as my hand is useless until they go.
Hopped on the scale this morning and it reads 19st 6lb. Now thats not saying that the chemist scales will read more, but hey ho, i was happy looking at it. Its weird I'm happy just to see a 1lb change, since the last time i hopped up. Im still 100% GO ME lol as i keep saying that actually means a lot to me. As much as the weight loss. My crowd are still asking me, Mom you want a cup of tea, Mom you want a sandwich, Mom can we have mcdonalds lol they forget themselves. Kids eh! My husband is loving my new shape, even though he says my boobs have gotten smaller (there still a lot of boob there lol). Heres to another great day. x

Day 19... Well today is not off to a good start, (forgive me for sounding so rude) but i feel like im giving birth to a baby out of my back passage. Constipation, it is never anything i have suffered with in my life, now it is ruining my day. Well actually this is my 3rd day trying to solve this problem. In 19 days i have been to the toilet twice. That in itself doesnt bother me, but childbirth was a breeze in comparison to this :( (this coming from her last baby weighing 11lbs 6oz, all my babies were born naturally i might add). So i went back to chemist and got fibreclear.... At the moment thats not doing anything, only increasing my water intake lol
I am not going to let this spoil my day, heres to another great day! #100%

Fibreclear is not a laxative...if you are contipated you need to take Senokat which is gentle...it works betwen 8 and 12 hours.

Back