Helen's Journey.

Afternoon. Day 26. Done my little ritual and 18st 11lbs :) I'm delighted to be working myself down those numbers. 17st bracket isa good bit away, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks, i will be seeing it. It all these little lbs lost that make it easier to do. Before i was putting to much emphasis on the weekly number.... This time is different :)
a friend asked me last night how long i intend staying on it? How long is it safe to do it? I said as long as i can do it 100%, and that it surely has to be safer than walking around with a 21st body!!! That shut her up. Lol
i still have another 6st approx to lose. Or a certain shape size 12/14, which ever comes first, i will know when i get to the end of my journey :)
plans that I'm making for that time, is a nice meal out with my family. As a thank you for all their support over this journey. A day trip on the train to Dublin zoo, with my small girl. A day shopping with my eldest too, maybe even a trip to England. Before i wasn't too keen going and doing anything, it was all too much effort, and it really is hard to dress up at size 24. Oh how my life is going to change and change is coming for my kids too :) this will be a healthier and more active household. :)
heres to another great day :) x

Day 27. Yesterday kind of got away from me. Got up had shake, went for my walk, couldn't run as my heel was killing me. Took my water with me for my walk. Then everything went wrong..... Went to work early to do some prep, before we opened. Usually i have my 2nd shake before i open up the shop, well that never happened. People kept coming to ask if we were open, so in the end i opened up :( then it was hectic up to 11pm. Then i had to prep again for rest of the night, then made curry sauce for the next hour. I had 2nd shake at 12:10am :(. Followed by a bottle of water. And i still had a shake left and a bottle of water :cry:I was mad with myself by then. When u work stupid hours like me, its easy to skip a shake. But i didn't, felt it was very rushed though. No pleasure at all :(
today Helen is going to do much better. Shake 1 down, heading for my walk, with my bottle of water! Maybe i needed yesterday to happen to teach me a lesson :rolleyes:
Have a great day everyone! i intend to.... :)

Thankfully back to my old routine with my meals. :( I wasn't really impressed with myself yesterday :(

Day 28 in the big brother household lol only joking.
its day 28 alright. Yesterday a much better day. I really need to make me time even when I'm up the walls with work!! Easier said than done, but it has to happen. Stress levels at the moment are through the roof. Didn't have a great night sleep over it. I think I'm losing my daughter, and it breaks my heart. And it seems their is nothing i can do.... :(
hope all this doesn't affect my weight loss!! It shouldn't if i keep on my diet, or would it? Idk, time will tell.
hopped on my scales this morning and I'm 18st 10lbs, so thats another lb gone (for good hopefully) slow and steady wins the race.
today i am going to use my cross trainer. It will now be my exercise for the next 7 days, hopefully it will be kind to my heel :(,
diet wise, I'm still in the zone. Giving it 100%, yeah baby lol sometimes i surprise myself, and this is one of those times. Even hubby is surprised lol bless him.
Have another great day :)

You're doing fab. Keep going xx

Thanks goose. Just one of those days, hopefully not one of those weeks :) x
how are you? x

A very teary night at work. Idk whats wrong with me. Im not usually like that, maybe its my totm (never been teary before). Or else everything's getting on top of me. I would have eaten if i wasn't on tfr, instead i started a project at work, that i was putting off. On the plus side ta da, i just finished it before i closed up! Weigh in tomorrow, so fingers crossed :)

Sending you Big (((HUGS)))

Good luck Helen with weigh in tomorrow!

Thanks mini :) x

Day 29. Slept well. Did my little ritual, get up, toilet, hop on scale - like you do. Mine was reading 18st 9lbs :), had my shake and went for weigh in. Down another 5lbs, so thats 2st 1lb in 4 weeks. And im still on it 100% :), which is just as important to me. I wonder do people not have there shake until after their weigh in!!! As usually it reads 2lbs heavier, today it read 4lbs heavier :rolleyes:
Heres to another great day/week :)

Today is my 30th day on Lipotrim 100%. And i am feeling so much more energised. Even though its just over 2 stone gone, i can bend over no problem, have bags more energy. See it in my clothes, and people have started to notice :)
today my wonderful scales read 18st 7lbs. Dare i say i have hope to see 17st category in the next week or two :)
i know there are loads of different diets out there, and i know this one is for me. If i had to do ww/sw or any of the other eating diets, portion size would be a problem! I would need to weigh out my stuff every single time, as obviously i cant be trusted, i mean at 21st, who did this to me..... I did. Things will be different in the future, meals will be planned for the week. Exercise will also be a huge part of my life. I actually enjoy my 20mins a day to myself. Before i always put my children and husband first. I always came last, now i make ME time, even if it is to exercise. I am thinking of doing a 5k charity run/walk. If i do it i want to be able to run it, i want to get back into my running. That was me :)
my nails are now cracking me up lol i love them to bits, only i am constantly painting stuff on them. I booked my manicure for next tuesday :) thats a first for me (thank you lipotrim).
School is back in september, and i am the chairperson of the parents association. We will be having a meeting first week back, all those people (apart from one) haven't seen me since june, so that will be a nice to see what they have to say. No one ever commented on my weight, i did my job and i did it well. My size was only an issue when i would have to give a talk in front of a audience or make a presentation. (God pity those people who had to have their photo taken with me, SORRY). Obviously with the weight going, my confidence is coming back. :) thats another plus.
thats enough talking lol
heres to another great day :)

You Are doing awesome!! Keep up the willpower n its good to start thinking about maintenance from now :)

Thanks goose :) getting there slowly! How are you doing? X

I'm good, had a planned day off monday which i knew about months in advance, but was straight back on from yesterday, craving cake today but refuse to slip. It'll only take me longer to get to goal i keep telling myself. I have planned family break of next weekend, so got bout 9 days to go, was going to refeed before but decided not to, just be mindful wat im eating, n thsn straight back on once its over. Really dont want to eat on this break but its virtually impossible not go without telling everyone what im doing n if i do thst i thibk my dad whos quite controlling (even though ive got a kid of my own) would just go mental!! Soooo not worth it!!

Lol i know what you mean. When u explain the diet people think your nuts!!! I get asked 'is it safe' :) idk if i could eat for a day or two and come back on board 100%. I think when i lose my momentum, thats me done!!! So i need to keep on course as long as i possible can :) but thats just me. Others have more self control (i need to work on that ?) x

Lol i know what you mean. When u explain the diet people think your nuts!!! I get asked 'is it safe' :) idk if i could eat for a day or two and come back on board 100%. I think when i lose my momentum, thats me done!!! So i need to keep on course as long as i possible can :) but thats just me. Others have more self control (i need to work on that ?) x

I think its cos i have no choice. Like a couple if weeks ago i had to eat at my mil's. my hubby just kicked of major style because i refused to
Go there as i was on LT. In the end the argument was do heated n stressful i had to go n eat, i would never want them finding out wat im doing, so i have to have really strong motivation n my head is so in the right place right now. Personally if i had a choice id be 100% for as long as loss as its super hard coming back on it. Unfortunately life's not as simple as locking myself away for 4 months n not eating :(

I guess i want it so bad im willing to mske thst compromise, i usually have to eat at the inlaws. Since that argument however my hubby has refused to support me on LT :'( he says ivd become totally antisocial (i just had a text from a new mummy friend asking if i wanted to go out and ive made n excuse n said no) ... He also says i wont be able to maintain which really hurt me. But basically im carrying on regardless n just dont talk to him about it. So for me if i have to eat i HAVE to get back on cos dont want this journey to be any longer than it has to!!

He says if u find this hard, dont expect any sympathy from me. Boo hoo.

It really is mind over matter i think though. I had friends round yesterday n served up my homeode choc n fresh cream
Cake n loadsa goodies but resisted.

That's kind of tough on you ((hugs)) my fella is ok with it. But I think he has come to the realisation that I will put it all back on. And start my vicious cycle again. He says he has noticed a difference this time, so maybe this time will be different. He's making that assumption as I'm doing it 100% this time and I'm exercising more :) men eh!!! Saying that when I finish and I'm eating healthy, so will he too :) life's a b... Ain't it, but as I'm the cook hahaha

That's kind of tough on you ((hugs)) my fella is ok with it. But I think he has come to the realisation that I will put it all back on. And start my vicious cycle again. He says he has noticed a difference this time, so maybe this time will be different. He's making that assumption as I'm doing it 100% this time and I'm exercising more :) men eh!!! Saying that when I finish and I'm eating healthy, so will he too :) life's a b... Ain't it, but as I'm the cook hahaha

Thnx for the hugs. No u will not put it back on this time. We will make sure we plan how to maintain ... I will hunt u down wen ure at goal and will still want updates!!! Xxxx

Thnx for the hugs. No u will not put it back on this time. We will make sure we plan how to maintain ... I will hunt u down wen ure at goal and will still want updates!!! Xxxx
Thanks goose. I think thats when the real hard work starts (maintaining) :( xxx

Thanks goose. I think thats when the real hard work starts (maintaining) :( xxx

Yup but we WILL DO IT!! I plan on simple calorie counting as its easiest compared to ww and sw which i find a faf and going to some intermittent fasting, probs 5:2 so i dnt have to calorie count at weekends

Thats the plan.. It better work!!

Back