Helen's quest for good health!

Morning Helen x

Thanks for the texts :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm back, all I can do is apologise for being a bad minis friend. I'm struggling to find the time to get on here and once I've left it awhile I feel overwhelmed and don't pop on at all.

I have still been following sw, had lost all my holiday weight as lost every week for 6 weeks (although did have a gain for the first time this week). Still been going to bootcamp which I love but have 2 weeks off before the next one starts.

Things still not sorted with Lizzi but getting there. Mark's been quite needy when I've been here so one of the reasons I haven't been getting on minis.

All I can do is say sorry to you guys and hope you understand. I spent hours last night reading the last week or two of everyone's diaries but haven't commented yet. I feel bad I haven't been there to support you in the difficult times you've been having. Time wise I was putting my family first which I hope you can understand.

If any of you are still subscribed here then I'll try and get on when I can, it's been impossible at work as just too busy but will try and find time.

Doesn't mean I don't think of you all even though I haven't been on x

I'm back, all I can do is apologise for being a bad minis friend. I'm struggling to find the time to get on here and once I've left it awhile I feel overwhelmed and don't pop on at all.

I have still been following sw, had lost all my holiday weight as lost every week for 6 weeks (although did have a gain for the first time this week). Still been going to bootcamp which I love but have 2 weeks off before the next one starts.

Things still not sorted with Lizzi but getting there. Mark's been quite needy when I've been here so one of the reasons I haven't been getting on minis.

All I can do is say sorry to you guys and hope you understand. I spent hours last night reading the last week or two of everyone's diaries but haven't commented yet. I feel bad I haven't been there to support you in the difficult times you've been having. Time wise I was putting my family first which I hope you can understand.

If any of you are still subscribed here then I'll try and get on when I can, it's been impossible at work as just too busy but will try and find time.

Doesn't mean I don't think of you all even though I haven't been on x

Helen we do understand babe... Family and you come first... It isn't easy to find time for it all... We know you are there and we know you are thinking of us... Take the pressure off and stop worrying about it... I don't constantly post when someone is not around as I know that it feels like pressure when you do make it on and there is nothing worse than a lot of where are you posts when you can't face it ... Doesn't mean we aren't still here and doesn't mean you need to spend hours catching up... Well done on your continued losses and boot camp... Chelle xx

Helen we do understand babe... Family and you come first... It isn't easy to find time for it all... We know you are there and we know you are thinking of us... Take the pressure off and stop worrying about it... I don't constantly post when someone is not around as I know that it feels like pressure when you do make it on and there is nothing worse than a lot of where are you posts when you can't face it ... Doesn't mean we aren't still here and doesn't mean you need to spend hours catching up... Well done on your continued losses and boot camp... Chelle xx

Ditto what Chelle said :) xx

Thanks so much girls, it means such a lot to have your support and realise you are still there xxx

I'm back for the second day running!

Thanks everyone for your messages.

Went to a friends for dinner last night, she cooked SW friendly just for me.. However alcohol was involved so went up to 58 syns last night. What I'm not going to do is claw back all week, just carry on like normal as that's when I go wrong.

Have a good day everyone x

I'm back for the second day running!

Thanks everyone for your messages.

Went to a friends for dinner last night, she cooked SW friendly just for me.. However alcohol was involved so went up to 58 syns last night. What I'm not going to do is claw back all week, just carry on like normal as that's when I go wrong.

Have a good day everyone x

I find that if I do that I end up going over in any case best to exactly what are doing line under it and start again... X

Really missing boot camp, only another week and it starts again, should have the motivation to exercise at home whilst in between but only managed that twice!

Made a gorgeous lunch yesterday, would have been even better if I could have eaten it straight away rather than packed lunch at work but it was a fig, walnut and goats cheese salad mmm

Made burmese curry this morning as was so nice last time, definitely recommend it if you haven't already tried it and only 1.0syn x

Really missing boot camp, only another week and it starts again, should have the motivation to exercise at home whilst in between but only managed that twice!

Made a gorgeous lunch yesterday, would have been even better if I could have eaten it straight away rather than packed lunch at work but it was a fig, walnut and goats cheese salad mmm

Made burmese curry this morning as was so nice last time, definitely recommend it if you haven't already tried it and only 1.0syn x

Sounds fab is it in one of the mags?

Just wanted to say Helen that it doesn't matter one bit how often you come on here, I never expect ppl to keep up with my waffle. For most of us it's part of the therapy just to write it down. So please don't worry yourself with such nonsense it's just lovely to 'see' you once in a while :D

Ps. Burmese curry sounds delish x

Back