Helen's quest for good health!

Just wanted to say Helen that it doesn't matter one bit how often you come on here, I never expect ppl to keep up with my waffle. For most of us it's part of the therapy just to write it down. So please don't worry yourself with such nonsense it's just lovely to 'see' you once in a while :D

Ps. Burmese curry sounds delish x

Thanks so much, I know that's true but I do still think of you all x

Afternoon Helen,

I was talking on here to Kally earlier about wondering if I would see her on Airport Live, but apparently not, but you may be x

Afternoon Helen,

I was talking on here to Kally earlier about wondering if I would see her on Airport Live, but apparently not, but you may be x

Ha ha all of us in Ops are hidden away from the cameras.. don't think they wanna see what really happens! I'm recording it as want to see how accurate it really is... x

Very proud of myself today, was showing some new people around waterside and there was some First class crew training happening so they asked if I wanted to bring the group in, we were then offered, sandwiches, cakes, scones with clotted cream and jam etc. I turned it all down.. didn't let one crumb pass my lips.. despite drooling and everyone else tucking in.. polish that halo! X

Well done Helen x

Haha thanks guys!

Another BA Angel to say goodbye to tomorrow, bless poor Ron, taken too early, seem to have lost so many colleagues in the last couple of years, so sad x

Attachments

• image-3193176930.jpg
    image-3193176930.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 27
Thanks Lynne and Hannah, was very good service and almost 200 people there, he'd done 44 years service and not everyone who wanted to go could.

Went to pub after with the intention of staying about an hour.. 5 hours later! I know funerals are sad but was lovely catching up with everyone.

Managed to sneak in at the end of weigh in and consultant kindly weighed me.. 4lb off this week! Pleased with that.

Time for bed now as been up since 3.30am, got home less than 2 hours ago and back up at 3.30 again in morning.

Night all x

Well done on the loss Helen. Sounds like a very respectful celebration of life, hope you are ok x

Well done on the loss Helen. Sounds like a very respectful celebration of life, hope you are ok x

In a word no! Feel like a bag of poo!!

Grabbed a bloody McDonald's as was so hungry last night and its sat in my like a lead balloon, hardly slept a wink so just got up and head pounding!

Roll on 2.00pm home time and back to bed.. bet you wish you hadn't asked?!x

Well done on the 4lb loss Hells! Thats great. Forget about that pesky McD's, they sneak in every now and then!

Back