Helen's quest for good health!

My positives for today:

1) I feel totally amazed about the lovely comments you girls have made, have a massive smile on my face now
2) had a lovely weekend with great family and friends
3) avoided crisps and ice cream etc because I wanted to and not because I had to
4) I got back on plan straightaway when I got home
5) I'm planning my food for this week
6) I have great, supportive friends on here who I really appreciate

Talk about make me smile, you two have made me feel great! Seriously I was like "wow Mark, you have to read these comments", thank you, thank you, thank you, I am finding myself starting to believe it as you always make me feel so good x

and we mean it. You truely are beautiful full stop, but your smile lights up rooms. I only have to look at your lovely smiley face when you post photos and I feel happy. Its infectious Helen. You need to learn (hark who's talking) to see that lovely bubbly Helen we all see :hug99: xxxxxxxx

My positives for today:

1) I feel totally amazed about the lovely comments you girls have made, have a massive smile on my face now
2) had a lovely weekend with great family and friends
3) avoided crisps and ice cream etc because I wanted to and not because I had to
4) I got back on plan straightaway when I got home
5) I'm planning my food for this week
6) I have great, supportive friends on here who I really appreciate
now these made me :D:D:D:D:D love it xxxxxxxxx

:D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

see how many positives you can find :)
I am starting to think of some for me now but at the moment struggling to find a third target :)
I hope you have a great day today

JackieN said:
and we mean it. You truely are beautiful full stop, but your smile lights up rooms. I only have to look at your lovely smiley face when you post photos and I feel happy. Its infectious Helen. You need to learn (hark who's talking) to see that lovely bubbly Helen we all see :hug99: xxxxxxxx

now these made me :D:D:D:D:D love it xxxxxxxxx

If I'm like you I will get there one day! Loving the positives myself x

shenzi said:

maz8 said:

Thanks you two x

Aaleigha said:
see how many positives you can find :)
I am starting to think of some for me now but at the moment struggling to find a third target :)
I hope you have a great day today
Hunny I'll pop on your diary and see what targets you've come up with x

Mumma K said:
Morning Helen ...

thanks Kally x

Back from the gym, had a great work out but a bit baffled with loads of the new equipment... Think I'll avoid those until I can find someone to tell me how to work them!

Today's a bitty day, gotta catch up with house work and bits and bobs x

Well I've attempted a Red day, had more syns than I intended to as Mark really wanted chorizo potatoes and I couldn't resist! Think I've done okay but I haven't had either HEA boxes and seeing I'm allowed two today I have no idea what to have!

Monday 20th August (OFF)

Breakfast: none (was at gym)

Lunch: roasted salmon with BNS & roasted tomatoes (1.5)

Dinner: chicken kebabs with peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes (1.5 for honey), chorizo potatoes (HEB + 5.5), 4 tbsp mayo (2.0)

Snacks: banana & few pork loin slices once back from gym
2x hifi bar (HEB)

Drinks: 2.5 litres squash

Total syns: 10.5

Exercise: 1/2 hour cardio & 1/2 hour resistance training

Positives:
1) feeling really happy today
2) I am positive I can get to where I want to be
3) enjoyed exercising
4) enjoyed thinking and planning what food I was having

Attachments

• image-4155094970.jpg
    image-4155094970.jpg
    485.1 KB · Views: 33
sleepytimesadie said:
Morning Helen... I struggle with what to have on red days too but yours looked fine to me... Have a good Tuesday...

Thanks sweet, going for another one today, trying to get out shopping early today so can be back for lunch as don't know what I'd have to eat out on a Red day, my lunch out fall back is always jacket potato and beans! X

HPSaucy said:
Thanks sweet, going for another one today, trying to get out shopping early today so can be back for lunch as don't know what I'd have to eat out on a Red day, my lunch out fall back is always jacket potato and beans! X

How about a tuna salad or chicken?

sleepytimesadie said:
How about a tuna salad or chicken?

Still shopping as on a mammoth spree so treated myself to lunch in John Lewis, healthiest thing I could find was Greek salad, will have to syn the 4 olives but they're not too bad, hopefully the feta is an HEA on Red otherwise I'll have to syn that and asked for balsamic vinegar but got a glaze so will have to syn that, hopefully not too bad!

Other choices were prawn cocktail (too much seafood sauce), pasta (on red day and too much oil) and tuna noicois (don't eat egg!) so hopefully I've done alright! X

Mumma K said:
Loving the new avatar there Helen ....very glam.....
Have a lovely Wednesday lovely x

Tah but nah it's not glam, I was quite merry in it though lol! X

Sounds like a good choice to me... feta is 3.5 per 28g and isn't on hexa although if it was me, naughty as I am I would hexa it as a tweak, it isn't that bad a cheese and to be honest you have to allow for eating out occasionly...xx

Back