Extra Easy Hellllp me im struggling so bad!

laurenphillips2012

One a little over syn alouance today, had large chicken kebab, salad no bread, 4 strips of dinner meat of the kids plate and a quarter of a lidls bakery cookie, it's weigh day 2 Moro and I'm trying so hard to stop myself eating that whole bar of green and blacks chocolate that's in the cupboard!! I want it soo bad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If there was a whole bar of Green and Black's in my cupboard it would be gone by now. Which is why I don't have it in the house. Bars of chocolate talk to me from cupboards!!

If I am given some it stays in my garage and I only bring it into the house bit by bit.

I normally buy it daily for my syns allowance but this time I brought it so I could have some 2moro and next few days for my syns,

The only way I could think of to stop myself eating it was to go and brush my teeth, that way I wouldn't be able to eat it with the taste of toothpaste in my mouth, gonna go to bed and hope I don't wake up in the night and eat the whole thing !!!!!

You can resist it, Lauren! Think how good you'll feel once the temptation passes. Imagine, too, how amazing you'll feel when you have reached your target weight. All the fab clothes you'll be able to choose and the self-confidence you'll feel. So much more worthwhile than a moment's pleasure, eating chocolate. Good luck with your WI. :scale:

Kathy x

Nearly 2lb I've put on, I've been doing sp days all week!!! I'm gutted, was going to do an extra easy day today as a treat. But now I'm worried after doing so many sp that if I do ee I might gain, and after gaining 2lb already I really dnt want to risk it, I don't get it??? Why have I gained? What a waist if a week, only had 6 lb left to loose! Feeling chucking in the towel today as it's clearly not working but I'm soo close to my target

Oh no! How annoying!! I hate it when something like that happens, especially when you've been so good! That happened to me last week so dreading WI tomorrow. I really don't know what to suggest, with you following all the usual guidelines, like - drinking enough, measuring HEX's, checking Syn values properly, etc. Really hope someone else can come up with a helpful suggestion. Don't give up though, Lauren. You're much too close to target. Think how gutted you would feel in a few months time, if you gave up now, after all that effort.

Really feel for you.

Kathy x

All I. Can think is that 15 syns is too much for me, I'm 10.7 stone and my goal is 10 stone, normally I have 8-10 syns a day, but this week had a few days of 15 syns

Hmm, maybe. I must admit, as I was always told 10 Syns for me from when I went the first time (tut, tut), I have always used that as my upper limit. I very rarely get up to 10 Syns to be honest but my weight loss isn't really the best thing to guide you, as to whether 10 is a good choice or not. Like I said before, sometimes I don't lose, even when I've been super good. You could do with someone coming on here who's had the same sort of problem, then they might be able to suggest the best way forward.

Maybe you're right though. It'd certainly be worth giving it a go for this week, wouldn't it? Good luck on whatever you decide to do and keep posting. I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.

Kathy x

Back