Hellllpppp

honeypop

Gold Member
I'm on day 5 and tonight I'm getting dressed up and heading out with my mum and aunt. I won't drink because I'm driving! But can I have diet coke?

And another question. Ok so this morning I had a bar for breakfast and planned to have a shake for lunch and dinner. And then my mum offered me to go out I was wondering would it hurt if I had a shake for lunch and them brought a bar out with me as there would be no where for me to have a shake in a bar. That's means two bars in one day and maybe two diet cokes and loads of water??

Ok so just coke zero then no diet coke?

No, just coke zero, or dr pepper zero, or still/sparkling water. Avoid any flavoured water because you can't be sure of the sugar content x

diet coke is a no no as someone said as it will knock you out of ketosis , I tend to drink water when I am out although my local has offered to get me some coke zero in specially :D 2 bars in one day is ok now and then , some people may be very sensitive to carbs and it could effect ketosis but most people are ok to do it now and then :)

well they advise not to have too much as it can make some people feel hungry .. but I have at least 2 litres of asda diet coke a day and have been fine .. find it helps me and my losses are great , so its up to you to see how you go on with it ,. I do try to drink at least 1-2 litres of water too !!

Tesco's now do coke zero no citric acid on ingredients

I haven't drank anything except water so far, I'll get some coke zero in for the weekend though - it might lessen the blow of not being able to have any goodies!! :)

Back