Hello. 64 year ol newbie starting Atkins

Im saying "hello" so no blank page silence :). But I'm not on Atkins, Im sure someone more knowledgeable will be along soon

We have a few doing low carb...I'm sure if you start a diary or continue with this thread others will pop in to say hello:)

We have a few doing low carb...I'm sure if you start a diary or continue with this thread others will pop in to say hello:)
Thank you mini, was hard enough trying to work out introducing myself ha ha, not sure if i would be able to start a diary !! ha ha , bit of a dinosaur me

Actually looking through threads and things for atkins it doesnt look like many people on it at the moment, shame, will have to just convince myself ha ha

I don't think I could cope with any particular diet, I am not organised enough. My philosophy is "cut out the cr*p and move your butt". Atkins is a brave choice I think, much too strict for me, what made you pick it?

I don't think I could cope with any particular diet, I am not organised enough. My philosophy is "cut out the cr*p and move your butt". Atkins is a brave choice I think, much too strict for me, what made you pick it?
Tried it before years ago, and it was quite easy at the time, but iwas only 40 so also much easier to lose weight when you are younger too, always been a smoker so moving the butt is sort of out of the question now, walk the dog for an hour a day though

Tried it before years ago, and it was quite easy at the time, but iwas only 40 so also much easier to lose weight when you are younger too, always been a smoker so moving the butt is sort of out of the question now, walk the dog for an hour a day though
also always loved loads of meat and eat eggs most days, its getting round not eating bread, but use up time on computer and stops me eating......

Back