Hello Abbie, Hollie and Karen....

ladygaga

really trying again!
Hi ladies,

Thought I'd start another thread as didn't know which one to write in as we have 3 on the go! How are you all doing? I'm still luckily being 100% and feeling good. Had WI yesterday and down another 3lbs so feeling chuffed and things are definitely looser now! Wish I could get away from daily weighing in tho.... got on scales again this morning and looks like down another 2 lbs so don't know whether that's my loss for the whole of this coming week or whether it's my time of the month difference coming off? Either way doesn't matter I guess as should pay off next week..... (?)

Hope you are all OK, Love and hugs xx

Hey ladies- where are you?????:wave_cry:

I hope you are all OK and not suffering with the plan. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Missing you xx

Hi All,

I am so sorry I haven't been back online, I must go on the other threads as Holly replied ages ago and I haven't done anything.
How is everyone doing? I am so pleased with how things are going. I just haven't had a minute to myself. I have been exercising, not because they told me to, but because I have so much energy its amazing.
How are you getting on Lady gaga?

Give us an update.

Love Abbie. X

Hey gals....how's tricks? Great to hear from you Abbie and HUGE congratulations to you on a 21lb loss- that is utterly amazing! Well done missy. How long has that taken? Sounds like you are well and truly in the zone and thriving with the ketosis!

I'm still going strong. I WI on Mondays and had a great result of 6lbs off this week so was very chuffed indeed. Biggest loss after week one and am now at week 9 so happy days!!! Had a few downer days last week but picked myself back up again now and going strong.

Big hugs to you all xx

Hi Lady Gaga and Abbie, glad to be back, soz had computer problems and took ages to sort out but all ok now.
Glad to hear you are both doing so brilliantly, I have managed to lose 4 pounds since I last posted, so really pleased with that and is making my frugal March worthwhile (ie. giving up wine for Lent!). Have also been having 2 shakes and just a sensible meal in the evening, so really pleased with how much better I feel.
Will go on other thread now to see if Holly has posted...Speak to you both again soon.
Love Karen. xx:)

Hello again,

I know, I am like a bus.....don't hear from me and then I go on all to say hello!

I won't bore you and go on anymore, but thought I had better post on this one as well, just incase Abbie turns up and wonders where we are.

Keep up the good work ladies and Abbie, if you are reading this......post! we are worried about you!

Love to all Holly.X

Hi Everyone,
I am so so sorry for going missing for so long, but my computer broke and with everything else going on, I just didn't have the time to go out and buy another one. The one I had was so old! they wanted to put it in a museum I am sure. No all jokes aside, I have been lucky it has lasted so long. So hopefully this one will do well, I bought it off of a friend who loves all the lates gadgets, so fingers crossed it works for a long time.

Well done to all of you!!
You have all done so well. I have been reading all your posts, but just couldn't reply to them, as I am not sure if my work would be able to see if I replied on their computers or not. So rather than get in trouble, I thought just read and will write as soon as I can.
Thank you all so much for keep asking where I was, I felt so humble when I read it and wanted to shout I am hearrrr!!!!
Anyway, Keep up the good work all of you, you are doing fantastic.

I am so pleased with myself and without boasting.....when I last got weighed.....which was when I completed 8 weeks, I have lost a massive 43 pounds..........yes that's right 43 pounds! I am so pleased, I never honestly thought I could do it, let alone lose so much in such a little amount of time. I cannot believe I haven't cheated. Not one bit of anything that they say I cannot have has passed my lips. My Locum is brilliant! We have a laugh, we go through the study sessions, she answers all my questions and she honestly gets as excited as me, when I tell her what I have lost. She is my hero!
Oh my goodness, do I hear you say 'enough is enough', I know I have gone on, but I have been away for quite a while.
Well I will sign off now, keep well and keep the post coming.

Lots of love
Abbie.XX

Hey Lady Gaga.............Where are you??

i think we get so busy writing about ourselves, that we overlooked the fact you have gone?? where I do not know. I hope everything is good, but if its not that is where you need us more, so come back and let us know how you are.

Love Holly.XX

Lady gaga and Abbie where are you.

We have a new lady who would love some support, so come on.....send a little reply.

Love Holly.XXX

Hello there Holly!

I have posted on the other threads, so have a quick read there.

I must fly as going out with my friends.

Take care everyone,

Love Abbie.XX

Back