Hello Again Hello

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Hi all don't think anyone will remember me as there are lots of new faces since I was on last time.
Well first day today and so far so good this I have no bars left as in using up left over packs before I make a new order, is the price still the same as it was for the bumper pack? I'm kinds scared to look!

Hi Petal, good luck!

The bumper packs are £100 at the moment, half price apparantly but I don't know what they were previously. Hope that helps. :) x

Thanks lana. It was £100 last time I bought it so it not going up in price can only be a good thing. Well done Exante!

welcome back and good luck :) x

Welcome back petal, I remember you coz I remember your avatar....that's how I know who people are lol

Yup the price for the bumper packs is still the same, I think they will always be that price.
If you've run out of bars then you can have the biggest loser, asda or tesco meal replacement bars. The tesco ones (ultra slim) are 2 boxes for £3.50 atm and you get 3 bars in a box....bargain!

Thanks Gina and BB. Lol re my avater I tend to do the same.
I have been buying the biggest looser bars until I make another Exante order. Does anyone know if the biggest looser soups shakes etc are based on low carb or low calorie?

Back