Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello again!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by miamoo, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. miamoo

miamoo Full Member

Hiya everyone, I haven't posted or been on the forum for a long while so I thought I would pop on and say hello.

I need some motivation to lose weight!

Last edited: 18 January 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bexy_87

Bexy_87 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Me too.. Got about four and half stone to lose! Take it one day at a time and we'll get there! What diet are you doing? Xxx

4. braidy

braidy Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi I'm new today too, have just started slimming world - would like to lose about 5 stone, ideally before next May but will take it day by day

5. Bexy_87

Bexy_87 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I got weighed yesterday and lost 4 1/2 pounds :) hoping to lose enough to get my half a stone next week! Fingers crossed!

I've done many diets before but always fallen off the wagon :/ I'm determined this time will be different! Hope all goes well and we lose all those extra pounds! X

6. braidy

braidy Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    did weight watchers last summer lost a stone then fell off the wagon and put it all back on - oooops

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back

Irene xx

8. miamoo

miamoo Full Member

I'm doing a mix between calorie counting, and Celebrity Slim Shakes. I am abit lazy when it comes to working things out, so shakes are ideal for me! and I find the CS shakes fill me up better than SF shakes. Good luck with your weight loss x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.