Hello all-advice please!

Singingjojo

S: 13st4lb C: 12st7lb G: 11st12lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 0st11lb(5.91%)
Hello everyone,

I am new to this site an started slimming world last week.
I searched around on google as I had my first weigh in today and have lost NO WEIGHT!
I have done lots of diets before and successfully lost 2.5 st on sw a few years ago. (Previous to that I lost 7 st on my own and went up about 3 again) Am worried that my body is tired of yoyo ing!
Though to be fair I have kept off about 5 stone, going up and down a couple of stone over the past 10 years or so.
However, I am getting married in may and am desperate to loose at least 1/1.5st.
I thought I would do sw as it was so effective and quite enjoyable. The no weight loss in first week though has really knocked me for 6!
I am doing from memory, I have been able to get Hifi bars (love them), I have also kept a note of my eating, (should post here or on Sw forum?)
I mostly saved my SYNS for weekend wine last week, plus am a veggie, so on green every day. (Also, this is a 'star' week, but that never really affected me before...)
Any advice would be gratefully received.
Thank you,
Jo

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

BlondeGem

Gold Member
S: 13st12lb C: 13st12lb G: 10st12lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi there

Why don't you pop over to the SW board and maybe post a food diary? I'm sure people will have a look and see if there can be any changes made