Hello all-advice please!

Singingjojo

Hello everyone,

I am new to this site an started slimming world last week.
I searched around on google as I had my first weigh in today and have lost NO WEIGHT!
I have done lots of diets before and successfully lost 2.5 st on sw a few years ago. (Previous to that I lost 7 st on my own and went up about 3 again) Am worried that my body is tired of yoyo ing!
Though to be fair I have kept off about 5 stone, going up and down a couple of stone over the past 10 years or so.
However, I am getting married in may and am desperate to loose at least 1/1.5st.
I thought I would do sw as it was so effective and quite enjoyable. The no weight loss in first week though has really knocked me for 6!
I am doing from memory, I have been able to get Hifi bars (love them), I have also kept a note of my eating, (should post here or on Sw forum?)
I mostly saved my SYNS for weekend wine last week, plus am a veggie, so on green every day. (Also, this is a 'star' week, but that never really affected me before...)
Any advice would be gratefully received.
Thank you,
Jo

Hi there

Why don't you pop over to the SW board and maybe post a food diary? I'm sure people will have a look and see if there can be any changes made

Back