Hello all and I guess until I work it out this is my diary too lol

Well done for another day and thanks for posting its inspiring reading other peoples days and knowing you're not alone.

My desk at work is directly opposite the kitchen about 2 metres away. Its a killer. In the morning everyone has their breakfast, toast porridge cereal hot cross buns!!:eek:

Then theres those with late breakfasts :(

Then comes lunch time! Hurrah! its time for everything from curry to soup to jacket spuds. That winter comfort food uugghh!! :crazy:

I just keep drinking and drinking and drinking and drinking and hope that no one notices I go to the loo every 20mins !!

abs loved reading your posts. you sound so much like me. I have not told anyone in work that I am tryin to lose weight as I have failed in the past. I dont feel as much pressure without those critical comments. Looking forward to following your progress. good luck

Well done for another day and thanks for posting its inspiring reading other peoples days and knowing you're not alone.

My desk at work is directly opposite the kitchen about 2 metres away. Its a killer. In the morning everyone has their breakfast, toast porridge cereal hot cross buns!!:eek:

Then theres those with late breakfasts :(

Then comes lunch time! Hurrah! its time for everything from curry to soup to jacket spuds. That winter comfort food uugghh!! :crazy:

I just keep drinking and drinking and drinking and drinking and hope that no one notices I go to the loo every 20mins !!

Oh gosh poor lady I really admire your stamina- I have to leave when it gets too bad but to have the position of not being able to leave is.... oh too much ... You are really strong and I'm sure you will sail through this xx
Ps as for the loo I now look on it as exercise rofl

I have just had a huge struggle, I was starving -belly rumbling -need to eat strarving hungry!!!
And I had to wait to come home and have my shake, but as I was doing my shake a plate of spaghetti on toast just passed in front of me and in my finger went:eek:, but thankfully it didn't hit my lips:), but gosh I so wish it had..... anyway the reason I logged on was to post my first week weight loss, its a guess because I can only goto the pharmacist one every 2 weeks but here goes, my scales says 8lbs this week.. Week 1 before was better but I guess that is because I had more weight to loose.. But i'm happy with that. I havn't told anyone to be totally honest -they don't care they see this as another try at being less fat, so this time i'm not going to even say to them, i'm going to post here instead..

Well done on not putting the food in your mouth!!

And well done on your loss!! Hang in there your doing brilliantly xx

Well done!!!! :party0049:

Ah spaghetti..... yum!

I had a memory lapse on Thursday and made a chilli for my OH I spooned it into his bowl and took the spoon and nearly ate it. Not because I was desperate but just out of habit!! I had never noticed I did that before!! I suddenly thought "whoa I cant have that" it was like i had forgotten or something! Very bizarre.

I also did that the other day when making a coffee I put the coffee in then automatically put in one sugar. It was like I wasnt even thinking. I quickly threw it away as if it was acid :eek: ha but it gave me a giggle as I was realising that i really didnt crave it or want it. So in a way it was like a small win!

Well done for keeping strong!!

abs loved reading your posts. you sound so much like me. I have not told anyone in work that I am tryin to lose weight as I have failed in the past. I dont feel as much pressure without those critical comments. Looking forward to following your progress. good luck

I have a confession.... i'm useless on this computer- any other gadget great. My laptop don't even go there:eek: I did reply to you the other day but honestly I didn't check it had worked:eek::eek::eek::eek:.. Sorry, I feel this time its just for me and not them so I Totally understand. and keep going and prove them all wrong xx

Well done on not putting the food in your mouth!!

And well done on your loss!! Hang in there your doing brilliantly xx

Thank you so much xx, I cant wait to be nearly there like you x

Well done!!!! :party0049:

Ah spaghetti..... yum!

I had a memory lapse on Thursday and made a chilli for my OH I spooned it into his bowl and took the spoon and nearly ate it. Not because I was desperate but just out of habit!! I had never noticed I did that before!! I suddenly thought "whoa I cant have that" it was like i had forgotten or something! Very bizarre.

I also did that the other day when making a coffee I put the coffee in then automatically put in one sugar. It was like I wasnt even thinking. I quickly threw it away as if it was acid :eek: ha but it gave me a giggle as I was realising that i really didnt crave it or want it. So in a way it was like a small win!

Well done for keeping strong!!

Thank you, I so wished I liked coffee but I don't so I can only have .... Wait for it ... chocolate shakes, but I do add 600ml of water and pour it into a nice looking glass and adda straw, and pretend its a lovely chaser- for those who don't know the word , its a coke with ice-cream in.. I actually make a meal of it- its easier in the shaker but goes too quickly rofl..

Ive just been to the pharmacist, and I don't know why i'm feeling down, I guessed my weight at 8lbs last week (from my scale), and she told me i'd lost 10 lbs, that means if I did loose 8lbs last week I only lost 2 this week:(...
I know before I only ever lost 3 1/2 pounds a week but it was consistant each week that would be what I lost... I know I weighed with my shoes on this time as well- she asked me and I honestly couldnt remember until I came off and thought - I remember sitting down to do the laces up...:sigh:.. gosh it didn't take long for me to start forgetting things did it!!!
And just thinking about it I weighed on the wednesday but didn't start until the thursday, so lets hope shoes and one day will give me the extra 1 1/2 I need to keep on track... Actually typing it out has helped a little, I went to the dentists yesterday and they told me they couldn't really help me and that has really gutted me and made me down so I guess its rubbing off on me. I also had to sit through a really tough meal with my family last night, they had chinese and I wanted the rib, the prawn crackers and even the sweet and sour and I hate that!! the smells really gotto me and I felt like crying- how silly is that!!I know I have 10 weeks left and I am a a sixth of the way thorough but I just want to scream.... A lady in front of me had lost 7 stone and was still going - so the pharmacist said, so much for confidentiality- but I find if you are fat that doesnt count!!!.. Luckily i'm not the type to go running up the street after her going " oi mrs 7 stone less lets go have a bottle of water", :eek:, But I did wish I had someone to talk to who in person who was actually going through this... I got the oh you've done it before from the woman,and I explained yes.... And i've put a few stone on but NOT all of it back on.. I got defenceless which was really silly- why do fat people feel we have to defend everything we do?? Or maybe i'm just overly sensetitave right now...
I have to go to work soon and i'm not looking forward to silly with someone who always comments on my up down weight and loves to point out his wife can "control" herself.... gosh its going to be a fun 10 days..not....
Ok im so fed up ive even forgot about my one stone surprise..... well really I can't have it now can I but I put it up last night... I got a crosstrainer.... I havn't even stood on it yet and the way I feel I don't want to.. gosh I wish I could shake this grump..... oohhh I need a flaming kick!!!!!!!!!

hi i too am doing lipotrim for a second time although i have a more than four months to do, but you have remineded me of something , how the hell am i gonna cook bacon buttys for one of my client on a sunday with out devouring the the and frying pan in all lol,, got any tips to ignore the smell of crispy bacon ,, good luck with your journey hope it goes well ,,, ooh and can any one tell me how to get a ticker !!!! x

Last edited:
hi i too am doing lipotrim for a second time although i have a more than four months to do, but you have remineded me of something , how the hell am i gonna cook bacon buttys for one of my clienst on a sunday with out devouring the the bacon and frying pan in all lol,, got any tips to ignore the smell of crispy bacon ,, good luck with your journey hope it goes well ,,, ooh and can any one tell me how to get a ticker !!!! x

Ho you can do it.. Smell the bacon and really enjoy it... Because in 4 months time you will be in the "right" place where you can have one sandwich not 2 and really enjoy it as part of a healthy day xxx as for the ticker I'm sorry I can't work it out either lol..

I don't know what day I'm on or really care, I'm very down and coming on here has cheered me up a bit finding so many lovely people willing to help.. But to be totally honest I don't want to goto work tomorrow... I've used the bad breath thing all yesterday blaming my mouth infection and I'm tired of making excuses... I spilled my corsidol over my jeans rushing in the ladies loo at lunch time and had to spend 6 hours smelling of it!!!! Each time someone aproached me I jumped in.... My leg has an infection but the corsidol is working on it lol... I guess I'm just mad.... Or sad.... But someone I havnt seen for ages asked meif I was loosing weight and I hapily said yes I'm well enought to diet now and he just smiled the smile of- oh here we go again!!! So after that I told them I was on weight watchers - I just couldn't take the " you what", this time it's for me and not them so let them deal with it.... My daughter pit together the treadmill last night and so far today I've looked at it, moved it, and looked some more... Then turned off the light and closed the door!!! I should of been studying all day but I just find mysel off in happy land staring into space.... I'm going to a party in 2 weeks time where I havnt seen then for over a year, but they saw the thinner sam and I really don't think I can face going there after being on lipotrim for a month,doing really well for them to say... Oh sam havnt you put weight on.... So unless a miracle happens I'm going to say yes but I'm working on it... I don't know why I agreed to go, I should of siad not this time... I can get out of the drinking because I'm driving and if I turn up late I can miss the food too... I wish I was a little girl who stamped her feet and said.... " I don't want to goto school", necuase right now I don't want to goto work tomorrow... how childish is that but it's how I feel... Sometimes I just wish someone else could do it and I could sit in the bath all day... Memo to sam get the bath plug repaired....

hi, i literally laughed out loud reading your posts and i really needed the laugh so thanks:) iv just finished day three completely miserable and gave in and had a piece of toast so iv prob undone all the good work so far and ill never get to ketosis (its like the bloody holy grail) does it really do that much damage to have a wee slip up here or there? should i throw in the towel now or trundle on??? hope uz are all doing well xx

Hi sam, I guess I'm one of the 'lucky' ones as I have told my entire family and all my friends i'm on LT, and so far the only person who has slightly questioned it is my mother, but after being bombarded by facts and figures reason takes over! Give it a shot, just let the whole world know, the worst someone is gonna say is "lol oh dear", but who cares what other people think right?

GOOD LUCK!

Lol, I wish I could sit in the bath all day too. ^^

hi, i literally laughed out loud reading your posts and i really needed the laugh so thanks:) iv just finished day three completely miserable and gave in and had a piece of toast so iv prob undone all the good work so far and ill never get to ketosis (its like the bloody holy grail) does it really do that much damage to have a wee slip up here or there? should i throw in the towel now or trundle on??? hope uz are all doing well xx

My phone might go flat and you won't get this but I'm typing as fast as my fingers can go.... Sadly yes it does matter if you eat... But start fresh the past is the past, give yourself time to get this done.... One day at a time is so important.... Don't look at how much you have to go... Look towards tomorrw and keep coming here we will help you get through this xx

Hi sam, I guess I'm one of the 'lucky' ones as I have told my entire family and all my friends i'm on LT, and so far the only person who has slightly questioned it is my mother, but after being bombarded by facts and figures reason takes over! Give it a shot, just let the whole world know, the worst someone is gonna say is "lol oh dear", but who cares what other people think right?

GOOD LUCK!

Lol, I wish I could sit in the bath all day too. ^^[/QUOT

Thank you , sadly I didn't get the bath I'm stuck in work but I do wish I had your family... Lucky you.. For me I act all tough at work but I'm really a softy who takes everything to heart, hope this gets through my phone is bleeping 10% at me lol

I'm so hungry I'm not kidding you I even looked at my MSG desk and wondered what it would taste like!!! I'm still in work with 3/4 hour to go till finish and I honestly feel like giving in... I've texted someone who knows I'm on this and all I'm getting is it might taste ucky :(... I so want to eat the sadwiches, instead I'm swilling my mouth wash around hoping it will help... It's not!!!!! Gosh this is a really bad time for me. I have really contemplated jacking it in for a cheese and onion sandwich..... I WANT to eat..... Gosh sam what is wrong with you.....

Well simply ask yourself, what is it you want more? A healthy body, new lifestyle and a whole new world of opportunities, or, that cheese and onion sandwich? If the answer is the sandwich, then fill your boots sam, remember you started Lipotrim for a reason! :D

Well simply ask yourself, what is it you want more? A healthy body, new lifestyle and a whole new world of opportunities, or, that cheese and onion sandwich? If the answer is the sandwich, then fill your boots sam, remember you started Lipotrim for a reason! :D

At that time I can honestly say I wanted the cheese and onion sandwich more than anything!! I really do... I gave myself 5 mins and after typing I went and sat in the loo.. I stayed there for the whole 5 mins and then went back to the table top, I looked at the mess - left overs of the sandwiches and sighed.. I didn't touch them but the desire was so strong I kept thinking, I can loose 2 lbs a week and eat.... But you see I can't..... I need this to give me a chance of seeing sam under ths disgusting frame of flab.... I won't let anyone call me a freak again....!!!!!

Today I got up early I just couldn't sleep... And by 6 am I was starving- belly rumbling hungry... So I had my shake at 6 and I am now clock watching, for 1 for my second one... I guess this great hunger is because of the mint corsodly I have to swill 4 times a day.... I have a feeling it brought me out of ketosis and you know what I will deal with it... I have had over 90 shakes so far and I'm Nearly 3 weeks into it.... Weight day tomorrow and even if it's my scales not the pharmacist I will keep going.... Today everyone is eating cookies and bird food!!! Seads loads them.. I'm looking at all the crew wishing I could munch but so far I've turned down, a cookie, a bag of bird seed - honestly that is ehat they are eating disguised as healthy things and a cup of tea!!! I loved my tea.. Oh to have a cup of milky tea... Never mind one day... When I can control it and only have one of each not all...

Back