Hello all, day 1

LittlemissD

So I started this morning and so far so good. I decided to break my soup into 2 portions and my bar into 4 smaller portions to eat throughout the day. Is this OK? I have a 16 week old baby so I'm running around a lot of the day so its nice to be able to grab something quick like a piece of bar for a quick sugar fix.

I'm not finding it too bad at the moment, although I don't really have much support from friends and family, as they all think its too dangerous to lose weight so quickly (surely its dangerous on my body to be this size?!?!) So I'm hoping I can get the support I need from you guys.

I've just read Coke zero is OK to drink? How often would you recommend drinking this? Would two/three times a week be OK, or would I be better sticking to it as a treat every few weeks?

Sorry for all the q's

Many thanks
D xxx

hi. i know what you mean about unsupported family. only my 17 year old daughter knows what i'm doing till i get found out. my other half will blow a fuse when he finds out how much money i have spent!! and he dont want me dieting! would rather i stayed fat. got all my exante packs hidden in the nappy cupboard a place where he never goes lol. very insecure.
as for the coke zero i drank it lots when i was doing atkins so from a personal view i say enjoy it but still have your water ;)

Back