Hello all, I'm back!!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Hi everybody. Back from hols and lovely and brown. Had a fantastic holiday with my lovely hubby. Rhodes was very, very hot. 45degrees in the afternoon sometimes so as you can imagine we both came back with a nice tan and really enjoying the cool weather here.

Hope everyone is OK.

I have put on 1 stone since finishing TFR. I put on 6lbs before the hol and another 7 whilst on holiday. I am totally fine with this though cos I am happy with my size as I am. I think if I could lose half a stone I would be very happy but it's not a major concern at the mo.

Good to be back and about to catch up on lots of threads.

Bev xx

Whoooooooooooo!! Bev's back!!!!!!!!!! :D

Glad you had a nice holiday bev - get some piccies on here!! :)
It's nice that you feel happy with yourself even with a weight gain, thats the most important thing, feeling happy within :) If you want to lose half a stone, go for it :)

whooooooooo!! :)

hiya good to have you back hope you had a great holiday. I AM sure now you back to your old routine you can lose the little bit of weight that you want to.:D:D

Hiya Bev! Welcome back, we missed you! I'm glad you had a good holiday. It's great that you're still happy despite a little gain ... don't be letting any more slide on though will you ;) !! :)

Hi Bev

Oh, welcome back...if feels like an age since you have been online....you have been missed!

Glad you had good holiday - 45!!!!!! Dont think I could cope with that :)
Nice to hear you say you are happy with how you are and that just shows you really got to grips with TFR and the whole eating thing and being happy and relaxed!!!

Looking forward to hearing all about your hols and the piccies :)

Take care

Hi Bev , welcome back . Delighted you had a good time as you really deserved it. How did you feel this time in the cossie?? . sure it was wonderfull . Nip that weight gain in the bud straight away and it will come off no problem . Have a look at the new maintenance forum . Delighted to have you back. Mich

Hi Bev and welcome back. Glad you had a good holiday and it was nice and hot for you.

Dont worry too much about the gain, as a lot of that will be water and if you are going back to sensible eating, you could lose a good 4lb of that in the first week.

Yay! Bev's back! Glad u had a great holiday! As Mary said most of that gain will be water weight so don't worry! You'll shift that in no time!!!

I'm sooooo jealous you went to Rhodes, an island I'd love to visit! Bet u have a fantastic tan!!!! Lucky you!

Glad to see you back!!! xxxx

Back