Hello all, I'm returning! :-)

Thank you.

(I'm feeling completely bloated after my lunch. Horrible.)

Bring on tomorrow. Bring on the packs!

Lx

What's made you bloated then you think?

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

I really think it was the bread. I knew when I was eating the first slice that I was getting full. And then I carried on and ate the second slice. And therein lies my problem. I'm greedy. And I ignore all the signs. I'm so stupid.

I honestly can't wait until tomorrow.

How r u doing?

Lx

Well at least you know next time you only need 1 slice....or a wheat free alternative?

I'm doing ok. Still 100% SS but finding myself getting really bloated all the time which is not good :(

I am so thrilled that I decided to start cd again. I have found day 4 a real challenge, but stuck with it and defeated the hunger pangs and headaches by taking a pain killer and going to bed early. I have managed well since the mid-week difficulties and have weighed in 12lbs lighter!

I am definitely on target to loose a stone in my first month which is a wonderful feeling. :) :) :)

wow!! 12lbs!! That is wonderful Emma - well done you!! You must be chuffed! lol

Well at least you know next time you only need 1 slice....or a wheat free alternative?

I'm doing ok. Still 100% SS but finding myself getting really bloated all the time which is not good :(

I wonder if the water is bloating you? It is such a horrible, uncomfortable feeling.

wow!! 12lbs!! That is wonderful Emma - well done you!! You must be chuffed! lol

I am totally over the moon. It will keep me on the straight and narrow for this next week now! :)

I wonder if the water is bloating you? It is such a horrible, uncomfortable feeling.

Fennel and nettle tea helps with bloating. I try to have 1 each day, usually before bed. I'd have more but I'm not keen on the taste :p

God - it sounds disgusting!! lol

I'm going to lay off the bread... see if that does the trick!!

Lx

funny you should say that as i asked people on FB and they all said water, and not the bars like i thought theyd say.

Trouble is it all adds up....a bottle of water, herbal tea, shakes, soups, porridges.....i'm now going to restrict myself to 4 small or 2 large herbal tea a day, and 3l of water minus the products.... :(

funny you should say that as i asked people on FB and they all said water, and not the bars like i thought theyd say.

I'm surprised at this because the bars bloat me terribly and I fart like there is no tomorrow!

I used to buy 2 bars a week and freeze them for Friday and Saturday night! I just knew that if they were in the house I'd eat them or that my hubby would be in the spare room! lol

I can't really blame the bars for my windiness. Its an affliction I ALWAYS suffer with... lol

Yeah, we do slosh around quite a bit. And i drink fizzy water so I know that fills me up.

Have you tried laying off the bars? I couldn't do that - it was only way I could do CD. The bars made my life bearable. I'm having a S&S Mint Chocolate bar now... very nice it is too! lol

AND i've been for lunch and just had a rocket salad. :angel09: While everyone else was eating, well, lovely things... lol But we sat outside, on the seafront and it was absolutely glorious!! Omygod, how we managed to come back I don't know. Well, actually i do know why, our director was there and she had to come back so we all did... boo.

Seriously girls, it felt like summer outside. And that scares me.

Lxx

I can't really blame the bars for my windiness. Its an affliction I ALWAYS suffer with... lol

Yeah, we do slosh around quite a bit. And i drink fizzy water so I know that fills me up.

Have you tried laying off the bars? I couldn't do that - it was only way I could do CD. The bars made my life bearable. I'm having a S&S Mint Chocolate bar now... very nice it is too! lol

AND i've been for lunch and just had a rocket salad. :angel09: While everyone else was eating, well, lovely things... lol But we sat outside, on the seafront and it was absolutely glorious!! Omygod, how we managed to come back I don't know. Well, actually i do know why, our director was there and she had to come back so we all did... boo.

Seriously girls, it felt like summer outside. And that scares me.

Lxx

It's been beautiful weather this week hasn't it! It makes the diet plan much easier for me, I do struggle in the cold winter months.

Lucky you being able to go out on the seafront - where abouts are you? The seaside is a good 45 min drive for me :(

I'm in Swansea; and I work at Swansea Uni, which is literally, across the road from the beach. And in a park. Honestly, just so lucky.

I'm in Swansea; and I work at Swansea Uni, which is literally, across the road from the beach. And in a park. Honestly, just so lucky.

Wow, that sounds fabulous!

It is! Must make an effort to get out more. And the exercise would be useful.

Well we've worked out today I have close to 9 litres of water a day so I think it might be that! I didn't even realise I was drinking so much :(

Going to stick with the bars and reduce the water and see how I get on.

Goodness me that sounds amazing!!!! I wish I lived by the sea. I live in Birmingham. No sea anywhere lol

Back