Hello all, I'm returning! :-)

Oh good!

I tried a new orange and mango shake from S&S (free sample - bargain!), but I ballsed it up... i made into a mousse but added too much water (honestly - I do worry about myself sometimes). So, I think i dilluted the flavour a little! lol

I have a bar everyday. Its the only way I can do it... lol

I'm having a S&S Spicy Spaghetti for lunch. I'm starvio.

Lx

I mess with my products loads. The porridge is way too thick if I do it the way it says on the packet, same for the shakes and soups! Lol

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

Hi all,

So I've been drinking lots today (or more than I have over the last few days!)

I had my official weigh in yesterday so feeling positive and full of enthusiasm for another week of dropping the lbs.

I tried a lemon and yoghurt bar for the first time last night (straight from the freezer!) and it is now my new favourite! So we will become good friends over my weight loss journey. I wanted to ask how much extra water is recommended if having 1 bar per day?

Thanks!

Hi all, So I've been drinking lots today (or more than I have over the last few days!) I had my official weigh in yesterday so feeling positive and full of enthusiasm for another week of dropping the lbs. I tried a lemon and yoghurt bar for the first time last night (straight from the freezer!) and it is now my new favourite! So we will become good friends over my weight loss journey. I wanted to ask how much extra water is recommended if having 1 bar per day? Thanks!

Extra 225mls covers a bar hun xx

Back