800ml in my shake
6 cups of herbal tea (approx 250ml) so 750ml
1 litre coming home
400ml in my soup
1ltr in the evening
1lt taken to bed with me

That's about 8.5litres :( crazy amount

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

Lizz the tea adds up to 1,5 litres for 6 cups so it's over 9 litres OMG there may be fish swimming inside you haha. :) ?? xx

no wonder im bloody bloated!!! i'm such an idiot! lol
this is why i wake up 5 times a night to pee!!!!

no wonder im bloody bloated!!! i'm such an idiot! lol this is why i wake up 5 times a night to pee!!!!

Haha I'm not surprised and there's no evidence to show that having anything more than 4 litres a day boosts your weight loss xx

Wow! That's a lot. I'd be sleeping on the loo! My life revolves me going to the loo - before I leave to go somewhere, or when I get where I'm supposed to be, I've got to go for a wee!!

Wow! That's a lot. I'd be sleeping on the loo! My life revolves me going to the loo - before I leave to go somewhere, or when I get where I'm supposed to be, I've got to go for a wee!!

Haha it's like potty training my daughter all over again but for myself! Lol

Hahaha Lizz you crack me up.

I agree though about the loo before u leave loo when u arrive and I'm always holding it in on the way to anywhere too. God knows how I will manage getting to Scotland at the weekend lol xx

Lol good luck with that!!

I did make it from Preston to Buckinghamshire Monday night by some sheer miracle lol xx

Sheewee!!!! They should be part of the starter pack when we join the diet lol

Sheewee!!!! They should be part of the starter pack when we join the diet lol Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

Hahahaha x

Haha I'm not surprised and there's no evidence to show that having anything more than 4 litres a day boosts your weight loss xx

its not for weight loss, i just really like drinking and because my mouth is so dry, i drink more...

I agree with the dry mouth. But I normally only suffer with that after a shake (or a mousse).

I've got to work on my pelvic floor muscles. Old age doesn't come alone. I've been nearly caught out a number of times!! Its not fun. lol

And i reckon you have a cast-iron bladder... you didn't stop once on Monday night to go? That's pretty impressive!

Lx

Glad it's not just me with the dry mouth! I'm not loving this drinking less thing lol

I am like a camel. I can hold a full bladder for hours!!! I drove back from Scotland once and it ended up being a 6 hour journey and didn't stop, I'd drunk loads of water as well lol

Hey Emma and Liz, I'm back too......lost it all then now I am back 5 years later 2 stone more than my start weight oops.......beginning Sunday hope we can support each other as we did back then!!!! Love me x

Hey Emma and Liz, I'm back too......lost it all then now I am back 5 years later 2 stone more than my start weight oops.......beginning Sunday hope we can support each other as we did back then!!!! Love me x

Hey sugar, I'll PM you my number xx

Welcome back charley - i think I remember you!

Well today i am ditching the sparkling water and sticking to what comes out of the tap!

Yesterday was good for me in terms of following the plan, but o had awful diarrhea (without tummy cramps or bad smell, thank goodness!) i went to bed and my tummy had what i can only describe as a burning, tingling feeling. I had 3l sparkling water and think it may be the culprit. I think one or two glasses is ok, but anymore is danger zone for me.

I did a search on google and the side effects of drinking large quantities of carbonated water has really put me off!

oh goodness hun thats not good! Hopefully still water will stop that!

i get windy from the bars, and of course my body has picked today to be its most windy on Weigh day!!! :/

Oh let us know how you get on Liz!! Exciting!! lol

Hope you are feeling better today Emma... horrible toilet woes!

Lx

I get windy with the bars. I limit myself to 2 a week and indulge on a Fri and Sat night! There must be new bars since i last did it. Someone mentioned lemon (thats new) so is the mango shake, which i'm excited to try!

I'm much better today thanks. I slept well and feel refreshed today. Not been for a number 2 yet, but i'm sure it's passed now :)

Back