Hello all Lt peeps

bigmuthabluffa

Hi all, I am on my 3rd day of LT. I did LT last year for 3 months and lost 4st. I then mainitained until winter as we had many major stresses I had a breakdown then My husband had a breakdown, loads of financial strife and then we had to move in to the in-laws for 1 month while renovations were being done on our house. Needless to say I fell off the wagon and comfort eating started all over again. So I went back on LT but coould only hack it for 1 month, and have put 1st back on, Back in the saddle again and this time I am on it until I reach goal which I aiming to be August/September, I have 3 1/2st to go to get to goal. I am sick of the constant battle and the psycological pain that goes with not bothering is too much to bear, so it stops here and now, I will no longer let food control me, my life, my emotions, my family, it's over, soooo over. And LT is my break-up with food. I am so happy to have found this site and you will probably all re-name waffler.
:D

Heya and welcome, good luck you should breeze through it , ;)

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear of everything that has been happening to you in the past and I sincerely hope things improve for you.

The weight problem will be resolved as you know how good lipotrim is with having done it in the past. Good luck on your lipotrim journey hun.

:jelous:
You made me smile! welcome to this site I am back today been off a few weeks, this site is great for support! good luck remember you did it before so you can jolly well do it again! :)

Glad to have been of service hun he he he:jelous:

Good luck with your LT journey. I wish you every success and look forward to you posting your weigh ins.

Dont worry i think i waffle too LOL!

Hi and welcome! you've made a huge positive leap forward in doing this. Here's hoping it's just the start of everything in your life improving for you! x

Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear about all your past problems but starting LT again is surely a positive step in the right direction. You already know what to expect on this so should be able to cope with it easily. You did so well before on this and I hope you have a great LT journey.

Hello and welcome, I think this could be a turning point in your life, you seem so determined this time so good luck and keep us all posted on your weight loss xxx

Welcome back, what atough time you've been through, well your back in charge and i'm sure with your determination you'll get to target xx

You can do it. I know that food can be a crutch when times get bad, but you're right when you say that in itself can pile on the stress as you get bigger and bigger. As I have got slimmer, my confidence has grown and I feel that I can face almost anything that life chucks at me. Wish you all the best.

Back