Hello all, my first day on exante!

Ouzel

Hi everyone, I started the diet this morning. So far so good, I'm feeling hungry but not starving and I've got a bar lined up for this evening with a cuppa!

Doh, hit send before I finished!!
Anyway, I'm Nikki and I'm determined to stick this out and shift my fat butt. I'd like to lose about 4 stone as I'm 5'3" and tipping the scales at 14st 6lb !!! Hoping I can get there before the summers out, just got to avoid any form of social life.
Look forward to spending time here over the next few months :)

Hey Nikki and welcome.
Good luck with your first week, I hope all goes well :D

Thanks for the welcome :) I've managed to avoid the chilli and potato wedges I'd cooked for hubby and the kids so I'm treating myself with a coke zero! Feeling a bit frazzled though :( still nearly bedtime!

it really does get easier i cooked for hubby and kids tonight and wasnt even tempted

heya nikki

well done today,

im starting tomorrow, really excited but a bit nervous as well

enjoy that coke zero

shona xx

Hi
Welcome to exante, the first week is the hardest but it gets much easier, especially as you see how fast you lose the weight! Drink LOTS of water and stick at it. Best of luck! x

Ouzel said:
Doh, hit send before I finished!!
Anyway, I'm Nikki and I'm determined to stick this out and shift my fat butt. I'd like to lose about 4 stone as I'm 5'3" and tipping the scales at 14st 6lb !!! Hoping I can get there before the summers out, just got to avoid any form of social life.
Look forward to spending time here over the next few months :)

Hey Nikki
I am 5'3" and weighed 14.4 1/2 to start so you are in good company :) welcome :)

Thanks again :) feeling quite motivated, just hope that lasts !!

hi and welcome and good luck :)

Hi Nikki,

Welcome on board hun I hope to see more and less
;) of you over the next few weeks :)

Wishing you loads of luck on your weight loss journey!

Back