hello all starting today

frosty85

Hello I've tried plenty of diets and failed recently tried lipotim but it was hell props to all the lipotrimers out there bloody hard so I'm startin superdrug meal replacment today I prefer it to sliumfast any sucess storys wud be great for motivation thanks x

I prefer the superdrug ones they dnt seem as sweet had vanila this morn was lush good luck hun hope it works for u xx

I prefer the superdrug ones they dnt seem as sweet had vanila this morn was lush good luck hun hope it works for u xx

Thanks Hun :)
Im just planning tonight's dinner which is meatball pasta bake and I've cut up a whole melon to snack on too xxx

im also using the superdrug ones, had the vanilla ready made shake this morning and just had the chocolate one for lunch, currently cooking sav mince for tea tonight x

I'm gna have my choc one now. Hmmmm meatball pasta that always goes down well in my house haha when did u start the diet sparkle x

Home made curry using low fat yougurt instead of cream still probs not the healthiest thing but I cook 4 the famalam so hard to do seperate meals gna do smaller portions and skip the nan bread every lil helps I guess xxx

Today also lol doing well so far apart from a few headaches xxx

Yeah sounds good hun well ladies that's day one nearly dne gna kids bathed and in bed brew soaps and bed 4 me freash 4 day 2 x

Yeah sounds good hun well ladies that's day one nearly dne gna kids bathed and in bed brew soaps and bed 4 me freash 4 day 2 x

I've just resisted birthday cake lol woo hoo go me.
I'm ready to watch the soaps too then shower and get to bed early before I get hungry lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Doing well so far just having my lunch shake as been shopping this morning, resisted temptation all around with various cafes and places to eat around, feeling positive, how is everyone else coping? Xx

Doing well so far just having my lunch shake as been shopping this morning, resisted temptation all around with various cafes and places to eat around, feeling positive, how is everyone else coping? Xx

That's great Hun. Do you have the slim fast snacks? I tend to keep a pack of the nibbles or the chocolate bars in my bag if I go out then I can still snack with my friends/hubby xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sometimes I like the bars or I snack on fruit or my personal fave is ringo crisps they are lovely really full if flavour and like 60 calories a bag x

Back