Hello All - Weight problem which needs correcting!

Rakas

Hello all, my name is Nathan, i am twenty years of age and live in England, i am six foot four inches tall and weigh bang on seventeen stone (238lb).

My reasoning for joining this forum aside from the great ideas and success stories i have read is that i am not big built and have always been extremely slim, while my current waist size is 36 inches, in 2005 it was 28 inches, however since getting my first part time job in November 2005, my level of exercise has dropped and my food consumption has shot up, this has resulted in a three year weight jump of around 80lb.

The reason for engaging this battle now is that while my weight has sustained a long term trend upward, this period has included several crash diets resulting in weight loss of a stone or two, however this has then fallen back into line as soon as anything near old habits have been restored.

My solution to this problem is to walk/run four to six miles per day and to drink four litres of water per day as that is what the water thread in the low cal section advises.

My aim in all this is to lose 90lb by December 31st, placing my weight under the eleven stone mark (restoring my former glory), obviously because of my height, i do not want to go any lower than this as anything greater could be described as unhealthy/annorexic.

I thank you all in advance for you support, and would ask you to put forward any ideas to make my weight loss more sustainable as i aim to lose at least 12lb per month.

Cheers..

Nathan..

Hiya Nathan and welcome to minimins.

Good luck with your goals :)

Hi Nathan, welcome to the forums mate.

Welcome to the forum Nathan. 4l is way too much water, you should only be having 1.5-2l per day. It's only advised to have 4l if you are on a VLCD

rakas if your are doing all that running you do need to up your water intake cos your losing it faster than average.

but i wouldnt go above 4.5 L's

and congrats on the first weight loss its brilliant :D

Hey, your story is pretty similar to mine mate, although I don;t want to lose quite as much as you. All the best of luck in your quest!

I was actually very suprised that i lost any this week at all actually, i walked 4 miles on 3 days and my diet over the weekend was appaling.

Back