Hello All

Lexi2009

Hi
New to this forum but not new to diets! Lost lots a couple of years ago on the LL diet, gradually put it back on and despite lots of false restarts am nearly back at the start again! But this time I'm feeling more positive, and I'm trying out W8 - fresh start new programme. Found the rapid loss really motivating last time, got ill (unrelated) and needed surgery, so had to drop out and never really got to where I wanted to be. Not helped by then being off my feet and comfort eating for a couple of months, got back on my feet but kept comfort eating!!!
Look forward to meeting fellow dieters online. Good luck everyone

welcome lexi2009, we are a friendly bunch, some of us are a little more sucessful with this dieting lark than other, i am sure you have noticed, we do not always get it right and quite a few of us have fallen off the diet wagon a few times.

Giggle....had a false start before even trying a food pack. Stepped on the scales, following a deep breath last week and was surprised it was under 18stone - yeah! But started properly yesterday and got back on the very same scales 18stone 5. Don't know how that happened must have been hovering a bit! So now it looks like I've gone backwards on my ticker. But today went OK so all is good.

weight can fluctuate :).. scales say diff things diff times of the day

i always weigh myself in a morning after the loo and before eating .. in the same clothes so its kinda the most acurate it can be.

xx

Not a perfect week but i have started, weekend wa the toughest so need to make better plans to keep busy next weekend. Felt pleased with myself this evening, after a tough weekend did OK all day at work back on plan. But little (actually quiet loud voice in head) was saying fish and chips for tea, driving home and got in without stopping. Spa bols instead, once I'd had food pack craving went away. Felt weak willed as I was driving so pleased with myself that I managed to ignore it. Onwards.....!

well done for resisting the fish and chips.:)

Back