Hello all!

MayfairE

Hey guys!

Okay, so here's my introduction lol! I'm 28years old and the week before turning 28 I decided it was time to make some major changes. My sister has recently lost a big ole blob of weight, dropped several dress sizes and of course shared the feeling! She convinced me to start going to the gym with her, which I did and then in February I joined her at AquaFit twice a week as well. We don't go to the gym anymore because she has a few health problems that stop her from going, but AquaFit is still on and I'm loving it :)

I finally sat down at totalled up all the "odd lbs" here and there from the past few months and realised tonight that so far I've lost 3st 6lbs, (48lbs)!! I'm shocked!

I don't feel like I can see a difference yet, others say they can, I just don't, maybe I'm too critical, *shrugs*. Some clothes obviously are fitting much better and some are just plain too big, but then I can put on a near identical pair of jeans and find they fit at my old size and get a bit disheartened... who knows! :cool:

Anyway, yeah that's pretty much my story. I just wanted, or more to the point, needed a place I could come where I can actually SEE the drops. Graphs and tickers make me happy :D

I'm pretty bad at keeping up with things, (normally dieting rofl), so I may appear and disappear at random but this time...well this time I have no intention of quitting the dieting, this is the most I've ever lost and I'm feeling so much better for it. My back used to be constantly sore when I walked or stood and I was always gasping for breath walking for more than 1minute...now I can walk for a good 15mins and my back doesn't hurt at all and although I'm out of puff, it's because I'm working hard and not just my body going crazy :D

I has a proud!

Last edited:
Grrr it double posted my thread, is there a way to delete one?

Sorry, FireFox had a moment!

Hey guys!

Okay, so here's my introduction lol! I'm 28years old and the week before turning 28 I decided it was time to make some major changes. My sister has recently lost a big ole blob of weight, dropped several dress sizes and of course shared the feeling! She convinced me to start going to the gym with her, which I did and then in February I joined her at AquaFit twice a week as well. We don't go to the gym anymore because she has a few health problems that stop her from going, but AquaFit is still on and I'm loving it :)

I finally sat down at totalled up all the "odd lbs" here and there from the past few months and realised tonight that so far I've lost 3st 6lbs, (48lbs)!! I'm shocked!

I don't feel like I can see a difference yet, others say they can, I just don't, maybe I'm too critical, *shrugs*. Some clothes obviously are fitting much better and some are just plain too big, but then I can put on a near identical pair of jeans and find they fit at my old size and get a bit disheartened... who knows! :cool:

Anyway, yeah that's pretty much my story. I just wanted, or more to the point, needed a place I could come where I can actually SEE the drops. Graphs and tickers make me happy :D

I'm pretty bad at keeping up with things, (normally dieting rofl), so I may appear and disappear at random but this time...well this time I have no intention of quitting the dieting, this is the most I've ever lost and I'm feeling so much better for it. My back used to be constantly sore when I walked or stood and I was always gasping for breath walking for more than 1minute...now I can walk for a good 15mins and my back doesn't hurt at all and although I'm out of puff, it's because I'm working hard and not just my body going crazy :D

I has a proud!

Welcome to our community MayfairE ! :D

Wow, 48lbs so far, that's brilliant and it sounds like you're definitely feeling the benefit already:)

Nice to meet you and I look forward to seing you on the boards and keeping up with your success,

Isis x :D

Tyvm Isis, nice to meet you!

:D

Heya Irene, nice to meet you and tyvm! Not sure how it happened, FireFox was having a moment and it kicked up an error but must have actually succeeded lol!

Hello and welcome to the forum
good luck on your weightloss journey
well done on your weightloss so far

Tyvm Kally, lovely to meet you! Well done on your own losses so far and look forward to joining you in them over time!

Back