Hello all

rafmrs

Hello,

I have been stalking the forum for quite a long time now but have decided to join today because I need loads of help and support and you all seem so friendly.

A bit about me....

I'm 28 years old and as you can see from my username my goal for weightloss is to undergo IVF treatment. We have been TTC for 3 years now and need that bit of extra help in our journey.

My husband is in the British Forces and currently serving in Afgan until January, so I would like to lose my weight by then so we can start treatment on his return.

We are currently living in Germany and I don't speak a word of German so going to be doing weightwatchers on my own as there are no English meetings around me.

Hope to speak to you all soon x

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your weight loss journey and beyond. :)

Hello, welcome to Minis!

I know the WW forum is a great place for encouragement and support. Good luck with your weight loss, look forward to seeing you around the boards :D

Welcome. :)

Welcome.

Good luck on your weightloss mission, I also do WW on my own from home, I am finding this site so helpful I am sure you will also. :)

Hello and welcome :wavey: Good luck with your weight loss and subsequent IVF.

Welcome to the site.
Good luck with the weight loss and IVF :) xx

Hi hun and :welcome2: to the forums. I hope that things can start to get moving for you with your IVF soon, I understand how frustrating and upsetting it can be as several of my family members have gone through it. Also it makes it harder when you have the added pressure of having to lose weight.

Anyway, we're all here to motivate and encourage you and I am sure that you will find this place helpful with tips etc. Sorry to hear that you are alone in Germany at the mo, it only makes things harder doesn't it.

Hope to see you around the forums for a chat soon :) x

Back