Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lindylouchee, 21 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Lindylouchee

Lindylouchee New Member

I joined a couple of weeks ago , but was a bit nervous. . I've lost weight before but I have moved from my friends and the weight has piled back on. I just can't seem to keep motivated. Thought may be this was the answer. :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lindylouchee

Lindylouchee New Member

Decided to do SW as done it before and lost nearly 4st.
    So started yesterday, so far so good:)
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. It might help to start a diary thread in the SW section for support. Good luck.

Irene xx
  5. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    welcome to the forum..think you've landed at the right place! Lots of support and motivation here at minis,take a look around and start posting! good luck!
  6. Lilah.Irelynn

Lilah.Irelynn Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Sacred Heart
    Hello and Welcome! I started gaining weight for the same reason. (Moving away from friends.) And then I got pregnant with my daughter and with her came some more weight!! I start the "Sacred Heart" diet on Monday and I'm sooo excited!! Good Luck with your weight loss journey!! And if you need talk or want some motivation support, I'm here for ya!! :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.