Hello All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LadyFi, 17 July 2011 Social URL.

1. LadyFi

LadyFi Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(21.18%)
    Diet:
    All about W8 - Rapid
    Hello! New member here, been lurking for a couple of weeks on the W8 forum, so thought it best I sign up and get posting.

Quick back story, I'm 26 and have been on WW for what seems like most of my adult life, never quite managing to get to goal, stopping then piling the weight back on again. You know the drill.

I started back at WW at the end of January and up until the end of June I'd lost 1.5 stone, not bad going but I was getting bored of the slow loss so a couple of weeks ago my colleague recommended the W8 diet to me for a fast loss, so I had my first WI last week and lost 7lb! That brings me to a 2 stone loss since January.

So far I'm (dare I say it) enjoying the diet, not finding it too difficult, I'm on the Rapid plan and my second WI is Tuesday. Hoping for another good loss :)

So, that's my history in a nut shell! Look forward to meeting you all and sharing your journeys

F xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sammyd

sammyd Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    orlistat
    hiya,
    nice to meet you & good luck
    sam.......x

4. LadyFi

LadyFi Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(21.18%)
    Diet:
    All about W8 - Rapid
    Thank you :)

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with W8

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.