Hello all!

Jodge884

I registered with this forum back in 2008 and only just activated it.... Says it all really lol!
Well. In the past 18 months I lost 2 stone 3lb which brought me to 13'1 with slimming world. Got extremely bored with it and never went back :-/
I lost that weight in 5 months and I still kick myself for not persevering! Grrrr

Fast forward to now and I'm weighing in at 13st 7lb. Not chuffed that I put that weight on but it could be a whole lot worse.

So I've decided that I want to lose 2.5 stone by July 24th ( no pressure there then) as I go on my hols. Couldn't face the thought of overloading myself with pasta and jacket potatoes so steered clear of sw. Thought I'd give ww a whirl :)

Doing it myself this week just to see how I go and officially starting at class on Saturday morning.
I'm a vegetarian and would love to hear some of your suggestions for nice ( and easy) meals.
This is what used to be what drove me crazy with sw. The constant faffing and not being able to make a wise choice and just " grab something "

So far today I've had morrisons trim flakes honey and nut- 5pp with milk and they were delicious.

I've had a caramel wafer biscuit (1pp) they are too too delicious and some French fries ( are they 2pp?)

Got a low fat cheese salad sandwich on crusts away which I've pointed at 6pp for lunch and some pineapple.

Still thinking about dinner.... Hmmmm.
Giving myself 26pp until I'm told otherwise.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Jo

hi, welcome to Weight Watchers! :)

I find Weight Watchers convenient because you can eat whatever as long as you point it. You have 29 pro points a day (you cant reuse some points from previous days, each day is only 29) and you have 49 weeklies meaning you can go over on your dailies but i prefer to stick to my 29pp.
Its also easy because when you dont feel like cooking you can get a ready meal and snacks with pro points on them, and to work it out isnt difficult at all.

But anyways, ive found some good vegetarian friendly recipes i hope will help:
3 zero ProPoints value vegetable soups

WeightWatchers.co.uk: Weight Watchers Recipe - Vegetable and macaroni cheese bake

WeightWatchers.co.uk: Weight Watchers Recipe - Cauliflower Cheese

hope that helps and good luck :)

Back