Hello All

Jax67

Regular Loiterer!
Hi,

My name is Jackie, i have been taking Xenical since valentines day, which i spent on my own yet again :)

I have approximately 6.5 - 7 stones to lose and set myself the target date of 14th Feb 2011 to do it.... hopefully the new me will have someone special by then to spend it with :)

Wishing everyone good luck with their journeys.

Jax

Hello Abz,

No i didn't have any problems, i told her how i had managed to lose 2 stone with slimming world but it found me again and that i seem to always be playing with the same 3lbs lately, on and then off and the on again!

I also told her why i thought xenical would be good for me as an aid, extra willpower ;), it may have helped that she didn't know me - new doctor at practise.

One thing i will say though is yes it was relatively easy to get the tablets, but she gave me absolutely no advice other than 'eat a low fat diet' and then she said i'll see you in 3 months time, if you haven't lost 5% of your body weight i won't be able to give you any more tablets. lol Gee thanks for that then!

It was a godsend when i found this website thanks to a link on another forum.

Jax

i'll be interested to hear how you get on jax. it's not something i think i would do myself, but i would love to hear how well it works.

abz xx

Hi Jax and welcome to Minis :)
I've been on Xenical since April last year, and even though my weight loss has slowed down, I'm losing about 1lb per week now which I'm happy with. Hope to see you on the Xenical forum :)
xx

Hi Jax, :welcome2:
I'm an ex Xenical girl - it certainly motivates you to modify your diet !!
I liked it as it doesn't have the side effects of the appetite suppressants, but unfortunately i changed jobs to one where i couldn't guarantee i would have a loo close by so i had to stop using it !
Good luck with it, let us know how you get on.

Thank you all for the warm welcome :D

IreneH ... i'm just watching the fat content at the mo, haven't really decided how to go about this but i'm leaning towards calorie counting. I've followed slimming world in the past and lost 2 stone but put it back on again when i fell off the wagon, so i decided this time not to follow a plan, just to eat sensibly and exercise which is a part of getting healthy that i have never really embraced before.

Jax

Welcome to Minimins :D xx

Hi Jax and welcome. Good luck!

Back