Hello am new

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by grumpbum, 15 March 2009 Social URL.

1. grumpbum

grumpbum Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am on day 2 today of ss, my motivation is losing weight for fertility treatment. :)

Just a quick question though apart from water and black tea what else can I have to drink, can I have coke zero?, Bovril? can you freeze the tetras to chew on them? Sorry for all the questions.

Thought I would say hello :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peppa

peppa Pwincess

hi grump bum(great name) good luck with CD.
    Coke zero officially is no but some CD's say its ok some don't I think it affected some people's weight loss and made them feel hungry so i suppose it's a personal decsion you have to make. You can have boulion(sp) I think thats 1 cup a day you can buy it from CDc or I think there is another one from supermarkets but name escapes me. (sorry not much help am i)
    tetras can be frozen tho :D

4. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    hello! great name! :welcome:

good luck!xx

5. grumpbum

grumpbum Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you for your reply, may try some coke zero and see what happens!!

6. Twingo31

Twingo31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(13.87%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Beware as it might make you hungry. I know how difficult it is for some people to up their water intake so much. I would stick to tea/coffee and a cupe of bouillon a day, and try and drink as much water as possible. at least 4 pints. The name of the vege drink is marigold bouillon and its a vegetable stock which you can have as a drink one cup a day.

7. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi Grumpbum, another idea for you is to make a shake sachet into a thickshake type thing by using some cold water and about 14 ice cubes and zapped in the food processor for a minute or two and it makes a nice big bowl of ice-cream/thickshake yum! I used a vanilla one and it worked really well.

good luck!

x

8. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi - I'm new too. I'm going to be starting on SS tomorrow. Excited but nervous all at the same time!

Angie
    x

9. grumpbum

grumpbum Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you the milkshake type things sounds lovely :) Hi Sparkles,good luck with starting

10. sazzle1718

sazzle1718 Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.74%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hello, good luck with it. I'm almost three weeks in and I love the shakes in the food processor with ice. I eat it with a spoon and it feels more like a meal then. I've tried that with the strawberry and chocolate shakes and it's yum! Also, the chocolate shake blended in a food processor with hot water makes a really frothy hot chocolate that tastes quite creamy. I've never had this type of success on any other diet so am hugely motivated at the moment. I managed to lose a stone in 2 weeks which is amazing!

Good luck with your journey.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.