Hello am new

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by grumpbum, 15 March 2009 Social URL.

1. grumpbum

grumpbum Member

I am on day 2 today of ss, my motivation is losing weight for fertility treatment. :)

Just a quick question though apart from water and black tea what else can I have to drink, can I have coke zero?, Bovril? can you freeze the tetras to chew on them? Sorry for all the questions.

Thought I would say hello :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. peppa

peppa Pwincess

hi grump bum(great name) good luck with CD.
    Coke zero officially is no but some CD's say its ok some don't I think it affected some people's weight loss and made them feel hungry so i suppose it's a personal decsion you have to make. You can have boulion(sp) I think thats 1 cup a day you can buy it from CDc or I think there is another one from supermarkets but name escapes me. (sorry not much help am i)
    tetras can be frozen tho :D

4. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

hello! great name! :welcome:

good luck!xx

5. grumpbum

grumpbum Member

Thank you for your reply, may try some coke zero and see what happens!!

6. Twingo31

Twingo31 Well-Known Member

Beware as it might make you hungry. I know how difficult it is for some people to up their water intake so much. I would stick to tea/coffee and a cupe of bouillon a day, and try and drink as much water as possible. at least 4 pints. The name of the vege drink is marigold bouillon and its a vegetable stock which you can have as a drink one cup a day.

7. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi Grumpbum, another idea for you is to make a shake sachet into a thickshake type thing by using some cold water and about 14 ice cubes and zapped in the food processor for a minute or two and it makes a nice big bowl of ice-cream/thickshake yum! I used a vanilla one and it worked really well.

good luck!

x

8. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Well-Known Member

Hi - I'm new too. I'm going to be starting on SS tomorrow. Excited but nervous all at the same time!

Angie
    x

9. grumpbum

grumpbum Member

Thank you the milkshake type things sounds lovely :) Hi Sparkles,good luck with starting

10. sazzle1718

sazzle1718 Active Member

Hello, good luck with it. I'm almost three weeks in and I love the shakes in the food processor with ice. I eat it with a spoon and it feels more like a meal then. I've tried that with the strawberry and chocolate shakes and it's yum! Also, the chocolate shake blended in a food processor with hot water makes a really frothy hot chocolate that tastes quite creamy. I've never had this type of success on any other diet so am hugely motivated at the moment. I managed to lose a stone in 2 weeks which is amazing!

Good luck with your journey.x