hello and a newbie to WW

janiebaby

hiya ! im trying ww propoints as ive heard this works well with weightloss . I have been off work for a while due to my back , which i had to have a spinal fusion and decompression in october ,
im back to work now but am currently on holiday as have to take it or lose it !
any tips you wise ones can offer ??

My biggest thing is don't cut anything you want out. I am a chocoholic, not a day goes by without some. Even if you just have a small amount. At Xmas I ha the roses tin just have one and it's 2 pp but I still get my chocolate fix. I had a takeaway curry for dinner last night and just had less of what I normally would do, but I still had some.
Point everything before you have it and try and plan as much as you can. If you do fo over try and add in extra exercise if possible.
HTH

Plan a weeks menu and put it in your tracker. That way you can see how many points you expect to eat in the week and how many you have left to okay with. It only takes me about 20 mins to do this online and then I just tweak during the week. For example as of this moment I know that if I eat what I plan to eat tonight, tomorrow and Thursday, I have ten points spare and won't unexpectedly run out of points which might happen if I just tracked day by day.

Back