Hello and help!!

zoexr

Hello everyone! Ive been on CD for about 9 weeks and have lost 2 stone. Ive fallen off the wagon a few times (carbs!!) Im doing SS+ the 4 pack one. Ive only got 6lbs to go before I have to come off SS, but whenever Ive tried a meal I end up pigging out. How can a salad turn into a pasty...
Does anyone else have this problem and what can I do to stop it??!!!

hi firstly congrats on your loss you must be thrilled! i too will have to step up to the 810 plan soon about 9lb to go and am afraid of all the same things i guess we all got here for the same reasons our inability to control our eating. I think for me it will be a treat to eat healthily or anything infact as ive been on the plan for over 6 months i also think that i never want to be the way i was before so the insentive to get and stay slim is bigger than ever. I say just remember how you felt before the diet and how much better you feel now every time you go to binge think of how many more weeks of cd you will have to face and how much more money you will be spending which could be spent on a new wordrobe for your slim new figure! x

Reactions: KD
Thanks for the reply!
Im ok on the SS, but any type of food sends me over the edge...
My CDC suggested a counsellor, so gonna see her Thursday. Hopefully she will wave a magic wand!!!

Back