Hello and I am new to Judddd a question?

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by Liz1961, 6 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Liz1961

Liz1961 Member

Hello, I'm Liz and its my first day on this diet. I am ravenous but will see it through. Would love a buddy

Can I ask as I couldnt find the answer, how much on average does a woman lose per week. This is not made clear on Dr J's web site.

I will do my tracker when I figure it out.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fedupbeingafattie!

Fedupbeingafattie! Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Liz
    Im hoping to start but want to know more about it
    Havent managed to find a website yet
    It sounds do able!!
    Good luck x
  4. Liz1961

Liz1961 Member

Just google alternate day diet and something will come up. Thats what I did.Lots of articles here and there too. Or there is an amazon book I think called QOD...same thing I believe.

L x
  5. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Liz welcome to juddd and good luck with it. You'll probably find you lose a good amount in your first week, but on average if you stick to plan and make sure you drink plenty of water, you should lose 1-3lbs a week. Obviously we're all different and lose at different rates, but this diet does work (if we stick with it lol, which I need a bit of a kick with at the mo :eek: ).

Good luck xx
  6. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

I lost 3lbs a week fairly regularly when I did JUDDD before. Struggling to stay down on down days atm though! Good luck x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.