Hello and waves to anyone who remembers me!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by time2bslim, 17 September 2011 Social URL.

1. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    I am back.

messed about since christmas really and after 3 holidays and a couple of weekends away and not really watching what I was eating - I have regained 8.5lb's altogether - I feel so fat - (still about 20lbs lighter than I was this time last year) - but all my clothes are very tight on me - you can imagine.

Soooooooooooooooo - I took the bull by the horns and joined a SW group this morning - I used to go on Tuesday nights but Tuesday evenings are too difficult for me now - so hoping that Saturday mornings will be better.

Wish me luck.

wishing you all loadsaluck.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello,I remember you!!!
    Welcome back, you have done very well to have only put that much on in the time you have been away!
    I know what you mean though, you can soon feel it in your clothes when you put a few llbs on.
    I think its great that you have re-joined and nipped it in the bud, there have been so many times when I could of done that and instead I have let things get totally out of hand and have recently joined again myself.
    You know what to do and you know SW is fab, good luck! x

4. Funky_Munky

Funky_Munky Put the kettle on

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well done for getting back on it, Im in the same position as you, have mucked about most of this year. Im sure youll get to where you need to be xx

5. Clareel

Clareel Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.37%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/ ADF
    Hello there, welcome back :) i've done the whole fall off plan and gain thing so I know how rubbish it is!

Focus on the 20lb you've lost which is fantastic! Also i'd say a good bit of what you gained will be off by next week, very best of luck x

6. jayde1148

jayde1148 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Welcome back! I recently rejoined after trying a few other diets and messing around so I think there are lots if us out there who know how you feel. Good luck! X

7. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    nice to have you back on the wagon

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.