Hello and waves to anyone who remembers me!

time2bslim

Just doing it this time
I am back.

messed about since christmas really and after 3 holidays and a couple of weekends away and not really watching what I was eating - I have regained 8.5lb's altogether - I feel so fat - (still about 20lbs lighter than I was this time last year) - but all my clothes are very tight on me - you can imagine.

Soooooooooooooooo - I took the bull by the horns and joined a SW group this morning - I used to go on Tuesday nights but Tuesday evenings are too difficult for me now - so hoping that Saturday mornings will be better.

Wish me luck.

wishing you all loadsaluck.

Hello,I remember you!!!
Welcome back, you have done very well to have only put that much on in the time you have been away!
I know what you mean though, you can soon feel it in your clothes when you put a few llbs on.
I think its great that you have re-joined and nipped it in the bud, there have been so many times when I could of done that and instead I have let things get totally out of hand and have recently joined again myself.
You know what to do and you know SW is fab, good luck! x

Well done for getting back on it, Im in the same position as you, have mucked about most of this year. Im sure youll get to where you need to be xx

Hello there, welcome back :) i've done the whole fall off plan and gain thing so I know how rubbish it is!

Focus on the 20lb you've lost which is fantastic! Also i'd say a good bit of what you gained will be off by next week, very best of luck x

Welcome back! I recently rejoined after trying a few other diets and messing around so I think there are lots if us out there who know how you feel. Good luck! X

Back