Hello - and what a great forum!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by skipalong, 15 April 2009 Social URL.

1. skipalong

skipalong Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

I've recently discovered the forum whilst browsing for Slimming World online support groups - it looks fab and really useful!

I previously did SW a few years ago and lost nearly 2 stone. Since then I have been ill over the last year and had major surgery a few months ago. Some of the weight has gradually re-accumulated, mostly as I was unable to exercise so much and ended up eating for comfort (hospital apt followed by trip for something nice to eat isn't great in the long run!)

Anyway, as several pairs of trousers no longer fit and I'm trying to get healthier and fitter again after the surgery, the time has come to take action once again and try and lose the weight! I can't afford to go back to SW classes at the moment, so am trying to do it on my own steam. It's great to find a forum like this, which will hopefully provide some extra motivation and inspiration!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi welcome to the forum! It is indeed a great place for support and motivation x

4. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi and welcome, there are plenty doing SW on this board, good luck!

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW. And come over to the SW section to see us.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.