Hello and yuck!!

tiffybee

Hello everyone,

I'm new to CS and minimims. I am 32 years old with 3 children and have approx 10 stone to lose :eek: I usually do SW but never get very far after an initial good loss on my first few weeks. I have no willpower :sigh:

I have started CS this morning, had a chocolate shake which was ok and I am currently trying to force the beef soup down my neck as it is horrible!

I'm hoping to stick to CS for 8 weeks (and hopefully lose about 2 to 3 stone - wishful thinking maybe?) then go back onto the slimming world plan as I can eat more food on that and I like my food lots.

I look forward to getting to know some of you, I've had a bit of a browse already and can see there's been a few successes.

Is there a recipe thread anywhere as I'm already wondering what to eat for my meal each day.

Hi and Welcome :)

The first thing I would say is stop with the beef soup! If you really dont like it dont force it down otherwise you will make yourself miserable on this programe. Experiment with the shakes, soups and bars to find what you like if you are forcing things down you obviously wont enjoy it and risk giving up. As for your evening meal there are various posts knocking around with suggestions I responded to a similar post from misseveet that you could take a look at.

I have to say I have really enjoyed CS more then any other programe I have done as I have learned so much about the sorts of things I was eating and why etc... Its been really good at making me examine my relationship with food which i think is crucial on any diet.

Anyway good luck hun and we are a supportive bunch on here so you should find all the help advice and support you need :)

curvygirl has it down to a 't'. good luck and welcome to cs:D

I think I'll be sticking to the shakes and bars, although I haven't tried a bar as yet so maybe it'll just be the shakes. I didn't finish the beef soup as I really couldn't drink it.

Thanks for the welcome and advice.

Hi i am like you three kids have about ten stone to lose and have tried SW and WW etc but lose motivation, have decided this is it i must do it, so starting elebrity slim tomorrow so good luck and perhaps wwe can keep each other motivated.

Good Luck KittyKate, I'm kinda off the celebrity slim diet at the mo as I have run out of shakes and don't want to buy a mix pack as I wasn't keen on some flavours but then I don't want to restrict myself to just one or two flavours by buying single flavour multipacks. I can't decide whether to go with the avidlite drinks or not so today I have stuck to the slimming world plan but only had 3 meals and 3 snacks. I'm sure mixing diets won't do me any favours but it's better than eating my usual rubbish.

I really must get some more shakes and wish I had a rowlands nearby as I felt less hungry following the Celebrity Slim plan.

Will you be exercising too? I haven't been on the wii fit since Sunday and really must get my butt back in gear!

Hi I havent tried the shakes yet am not a shake fan so am sticking to the soups and bars at the moment but am thinking next time i might try some shakes, i am lucky i have a Rowlands over the road from me so can buy individually to try out. i have not heard of the advilite but slimming world does work my boss has just lost 3 and a half stone on it, i just need more willpower and i like a diet where it is stricter.
yes am exercising too i have a wii fit and love it am hoping to get the new sports active game have heard good reviews.
:)

Back