Hello...another newbie here! :)

Lollipop78

Hi I'm Hayley, I'm 33 (nearly 34) and have been doing RC for about a week and a half now, and loving it. Didn't think I would as I have a huge appetite, but I am doing it! Lost 5lbs in my first week which I am really chuffed about. Had a minor blip on Friday but got straight back on it the next day.

Hi Hayley,

I'm in my first week, and struggling as there's no food in until we get paid tomorrow! Doubtful for my first weigh in tomorrow, but at least I can go shopping and start my week as I mean to go on!!!!

Good luck with your journey, it's very quiet on here, it's such a shame :)

Xxxx

Hi,

I hope you're both doing ok? Well done Hayley on your first week loss that's really great, likewise I have a huge appetite but it's quite surprising that after only a couple of weeks you get used to the amounts. My first realisation of it was when we went out for dinner in my 3rd week, I felt full and left some dinner whereas a few weeks before I would have been looking at the dessert menu!

I'm sure you've done better than you realise alwayshungry, just being mindful of what you're eating can do wonders. Good luck with your weigh in.

:)

Thanks for replies, yes it is a shame that this section is so quiet. Well I lost 4lbs in my second week and 1lb this week. How did you do alwayshungry? I am after some info. I am going into town to meet a friend tomorrow and want to know where I can find some nibbles that are less than 5% fat. Have been looking at subways menu but they only have the portion fat content and not per 100g. We also have a Jempsons cafe, Co-op and Boots nearby, can anyone point me in the right direction? Will eat most things...

hiya sounds like your doing fab :) well done on your weightloss so far

you've probably already been out but i was just going to mention that if you have the gram weight of the subway then you can work it out through that instead of per 100g.
also if you werent planning on having a sit in meal then the co op healthy living range of sandwiches and salads are great; and almost all are less than 5% fat. i adore the healthy living cheese and onion sandwich- yum lol

anyways good luck x

Back