Hello, another newbie with questions

great post jo i only have the ww ones myself 1 a day 2 tops if im peckish later in the day while OH is eating nuts and so on !!

Yes I have 2 a day (one fromage blanc, and one yoghurt) but, if I'm honest, I could stop... I think I like finishing on a sweet note, but by no stretch of the imagination could the fromage blanc be described as sweet!!

On the French site, I've been telling them about our alcohol discussions... and so I can tell you how much SWEETENER they all use!! Crazy about cakes is one of them... She has sweetener in every tea and coffee; every fromage blanc; every cake obviously... I hadn't realised while she was dieting (obviously her cakes would have, but not every drink and fb...) and now that she's in Phase 3, she's really suffering... SUGAR urges...

So it really is good for us sweet toothed ladies to try to get a handle on that before we're back in the real world!! cos ketosis makes it all so much easier and if we've not learned our lessons while our stabilisers are on, one wobble and SHPLAFF! (that's me!!)

Lol only with ice cream with me and only during summer. the rest of the time im more a savoury girl. well cheese to be exact!

I see eeether, you say iiither... (cake vs alcohol/pizza... same difference)

lol true x

Back