Hello, another newbie

Louise1

Hello everyone.
I'm Louise & I have 113lbs or 8st 1lb to lose! That's over a whole Cheryl Cole lol.
I've tried Slimming World, Weight Watchers, Lighter Life, Reductil and Xenical.
I'm at the point Docs are considering Gastric Band.
I'd rather avoid that as I already have a stoma and stomach problems.
My last resort is Lipotrim which I plan on starting on Monday.
Any advice peeps??
Thank you!!!

Welcome, I like you just joined this site also. I find the support here to be wonderful and honestly I think that's the first step into tackling weight issues is positive support. So keep posting and Good Luck!

Welcome Louise and welcome to you Scratch as well:)

The best advice I can give is to start now by cutting down on the carbs and gradually increase your water intake.

This will help with carb withdrawal and you will slip into ketosis that bit quicker and easier.

Take some before photos and body measurements and set yourself some mini goals that are achievable.

Set up a weight ticker in your signature, here is a link to help you do it.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help please ask.

Hey and welcome. Am new here too lol

Best of luck to ya on the weight loss.

X

HI im new as well i am currently 12st nad i would love to get to 10/9 st. Im getting married in July and desperately want the weight of by them, Im now stressing in case ive left it too late. Joined weght watchers last night and been to the gym every day this week so far, so ive joined here for support and help. Any hints and tips would be great

Hi there and welcome. Good luck with the weight loss :)

Back