Hello!! At the start of a looooong journey!

Discussion in 'The Century Club' started by aimee_es, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. aimee_es

aimee_es Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello all,
    I have joined weight watchers yesterday, with an ultimate goal of 160lb loss!!

I will be 30 in 14 months time, so would love to get to 100lb loss by then, but I know that's going to be tough! So I'm thinking about small goals, and hoping desperately that I can keep up the motivation!

I've lost some weight before, 4.5st a couple of years ago, but piled it all back on... And a bit extra for good measure!

It's so lovely to read these threads, and know that other people are having such success!

Congrats to all you "losers" and good luck to everyone!!

Aimee x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kenco

Kenco Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck on your weight loss journey:).I also set myself small goals along the way.Otherwise i feel it's such a huge mountain to climb.The support on here is just fabulous.Really helps to keep you on track.x

4. pigletville

pigletville Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    -
    Go for it! It's a long journey for us all but with a bit of will power and reeducation, we CAN get there with the help of all the great folk on these boards!
    A strong theme on these boards it that its a journey - Taking that a bit further I think of an actual journey - we may run out of petrol, the engine might fail and there's always the chance that you might see a another interesting place on the way, where you may detour for a while. But if you're travelling to one place you'll fill up / fix the engine visit the distraction but get to your final destination in the end!!
    Good luck!

Last edited: 9 January 2011
  5. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    What are you doing with SW? Going to meetings or the online option? I am sure if you are determined, which you certainly sound, then success will be yours.

Remember, it's the getting there that counts, so don't get hung up on dates and 'must do by's'; as long as you get there, you will be happy whenever it happens.

6. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi aimee, welcome and good luck. You'll find loads of support here.

7. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi Aimee, good luck with your weight loss. How are you getting on? x

8. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Yes Aimee, how's it going love?

9. Stormwind

Stormwind Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Good luck with your weight loss journey ! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.