Hello!! At the start of a looooong journey!

aimee_es

Hello all,
I have joined weight watchers yesterday, with an ultimate goal of 160lb loss!!

I will be 30 in 14 months time, so would love to get to 100lb loss by then, but I know that's going to be tough! So I'm thinking about small goals, and hoping desperately that I can keep up the motivation!

I've lost some weight before, 4.5st a couple of years ago, but piled it all back on... And a bit extra for good measure!

It's so lovely to read these threads, and know that other people are having such success!

Congrats to all you "losers" and good luck to everyone!!

Aimee x

Good luck on your weight loss journey:).I also set myself small goals along the way.Otherwise i feel it's such a huge mountain to climb.The support on here is just fabulous.Really helps to keep you on track.x

Go for it! It's a long journey for us all but with a bit of will power and reeducation, we CAN get there with the help of all the great folk on these boards!
A strong theme on these boards it that its a journey - Taking that a bit further I think of an actual journey - we may run out of petrol, the engine might fail and there's always the chance that you might see a another interesting place on the way, where you may detour for a while. But if you're travelling to one place you'll fill up / fix the engine visit the distraction but get to your final destination in the end!!
Good luck!

Last edited:
What are you doing with SW? Going to meetings or the online option? I am sure if you are determined, which you certainly sound, then success will be yours.

Remember, it's the getting there that counts, so don't get hung up on dates and 'must do by's'; as long as you get there, you will be happy whenever it happens.

Hi aimee, welcome and good luck. You'll find loads of support here.

Yes Aimee, how's it going love?

Good luck with your weight loss journey ! :)

Back