Hello Atkins!

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by fat_2_fabulous, 17 September 2011 Social URL.

1. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world extra easy
    Hi all hope ur well! I have done a lot of reading up on the Atkins! And hopefully when I'm out I'll find the book today, I have been on it for about 3 days now but I want to check I'm doin it right. I've Been eating lamb chops eggs sausages ( but the good ones 1.25 g in 2 sausages) baby bel for lunch with Bernard Matthews chicken or turkey slices. I have read that you can have 4 to 5 ounces of cheese each day which on average I'm probably having but when I come to looking at carbs am I right in just looking at the carbohydrate bit on a label? Some websites are sayin you need to work out net carbs?!?I need to get it right pretty much ASAP as I'm going to aus for a month on my first Hol with my mr in november!I love the Idea of the Atkins, with me i love eating and I dont care what it is as long as its food!thanks in advance! Xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zion

Zion Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi. Yeah just look at the carbohydrate value on the packaging. :) Net carbs relate to American products as the packaging in the US includes fibre in the carb value. It's already deducted in the UK.

Exante ~ Wk 1: -5.2lbs (Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins))
    Last edited: 17 September 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.